ForumsArt, Music, and Writingpang's miscellaneous stuff

48 17479
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So...pick and Sal both have a thread on here...so I figure I might as well complete the trifecta by making a thread of my own.. So here I will dump any AMW related shi-er..stuff that I may have.

I start..with some crapping sketches(maybe childish drawings..?) I made while not paying attention during math (see pick..you aren't the only one)

Spider-esque robo thingy mobob
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q798/pangtongshu/spiderthing.jpg

Robogolemn
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q798/pangtongshu/robogolemn.jpg

Oh no's! His head be gone!

Anyways..so yeah. This thread is happening...maybe it goes somewhere super special and we all dance...maybe it doesn't, and we all dance anyways

(Also..will probably re-upload these sometime in the near future with better quality)

• 48 Replies
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I'm sensing a theme going on in the AMW...

You kids need to listen in math! Learning how to factor out equations is essential to everyday life, you know.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I'm sensing a theme going on in the AMW...

You kids need to listen in math! Learning how to factor out equations is essential to everyday life, you know.

Obviously. So does finding complex ways to prove triangles congruent.

Oh look, art! Yay, pang doodles too. The first one kinda looks like a minion from despicable me. Maybe it's just my phone....
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

What about finding the second derivatives of an equation and finding the critical points of an equation so that we can find the absolute or relative extrema?

Also...I'm planning on dropping the class...and the teacher couldn't care less about me

The first one kinda looks like a minion from despicable me. Maybe it's just my phone....

I can see what you mean. Though I had them nowhere in mind when making it.. the eye ares is supposed to be a path that the "eyes" can use to look around.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I can see what you mean. Though I had them nowhere in mind when making it.. the eye ares is supposed to be a path that the "eyes" can use to look around.

Ah, I see it now that im on my laptop. It was poor lighting.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Your drawings are good but make sure your in an area with light because it just looks like you took the picture with a dim camera flash

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Your drawings are good but make sure your in an area with light because it just looks like you took the picture with a dim camera flash
[quote]

Don't worry I plan on retaking the photos...had to use the camera on my computer (as in...used the web cam and did still shot)

Porcelain Demons

Porcelain dolls, they sit and they stare
an inching movement, how can one prepare?
Desperation lies upon one held by fear
Heavy words towards one whom shan't hear
The piercing scream, delight of the sadist
One more soul he adds upon his list
His demonic possession, kept secret
Until one more life becomes cheated
If you knew what hid, to own you would not dare

Just a lil poem I whipped up just now...hope it is sufficient
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Ok don't know what happened there...

Porcelain Demons

an inching movement, how can one prepare?
Desperation lies upon one held by fear
Heavy words towards one whom shan't hear
The piercing scream, delight of the sadist
One more soul he adds upon his list
His demonic possession, kept secret
Until one more life becomes cheated
If you knew what hid, to own you would not dare

Just a lil poem I whipped up just now...hope it is sufficient

Only thing that should have been quoted was what R2 said

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

That's a really creepy poem, I always knew those porcelain dolls were hiding something.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Update:: I plan on making a Kwanza themed armatar for the contest...so I will also post it here. I also am doing a response poem to a respected poem (which I will give the title to so you all can see what poem it is tomorrow) for extra credit in my English class...it will be awesome I can promise you

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Kwanza themed armatar for the contest...so I will also post it here. I also am doing a response poem to a respected poem

Cool, just one thing what is a kwanza?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Cool, just one thing what is a kwanza?

first off..my bad..it is Kwanzaa

This is Kwanzaa

Essentially, majority have Christmas, Jewish people have Hanukkah, and African-Americans have Kwanzaa

respected poem (which I will give the title to so you all can see what poem it is tomorrow

To His Coy Mistress

It is a Carpe Diam poem..but uses Carpe Diam to try to get the woman to be with him (as in...do some naughty's with him) using the argument that if they had eternal time he could let there love grow and all, but the time they have is very short. I am writing a response poem to it where the mistress falls for it, but it turns on him for she tries to convince him that they can be together and they can eliminate time etc etc

I might post a teaser of what I have so far later tonight if you all wish
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

pang, don't let the light die out! Continue your drawings!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

pang, don't let the light die out! Continue your drawings!

Don't fret! Like I said I am working on a poem for my English class..and trust me..it will be ****ing awesome
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q798/pangtongshu/Untitled_zps4ff84ef1.png

Kwanzaa y'all

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ohhhh candles representing a Jewish holiday, I think.

Showing 1-15 of 48