Forums

ForumsPopular Media

The Slenderman

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 6:14pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

So legend has it (*creepy music plays and lights go off) that a man in a suit that has no face, just white. He kidnaps kids and haunts peoples minds. He has tentacles. He only kills you if you enter his forest... We have no idea if he exists or where his forest is. He was popularized in the video game Slender.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 6:19pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,582 posts

Knight

I've also heard from other people SPOILER that he impales you on a high tree takes your organs and puts them in plastic bags, then puts them back.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 6:41pm

InsertHaikuHere

InsertHaikuHere

13 posts

[I've also heard from other people SPOILER that he impales you on a high tree takes your organs and puts them in plastic bags, then puts them back.]
It almost seems like they are playing CreepyPasta telephone there.
Anyway, he is also able to interfere with forces of electricity in your mind and outside (Like inside this computer you are viewing this in.)

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 6:51pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

I also heard that he doesn't walk around. He merely teleports. Another thing is WHAT is he. I've heard rumors he's an alien.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 11:16pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,771 posts

Killersup heard that he was actually a normal human, in-till he was brutally murdered. He got revenge though, and now he feeds upon children and their bright spirits to keep himself going...

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 2:28am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,954 posts

Ugh...not another thread where I have to break the news!!

Slenderman isn't real...at all..he was created for a contest where contestants had to create an urban legend. Just google him so I don't have to get the link

pang...official AG Slenderman expert

He was popularized in the video game Slender.

Eh..here is where people get confused. That isn't Slenderman in the game..that is The Operator (Marble Hornets version of Slenderman)

Anyway, he is also able to interfere with forces of electricity in your mind and outside

Also The Operator

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 3:17am

Ishtaron

Ishtaron

232 posts

DON'T LOOK!
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120402161657/theslenderman/images/7/70/Slenderman.png

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 9:19am

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

1,205 posts

Let me spoil your fear guys. Slender is actually a guardian angel. Nobody has seen him killing children, but people have seen him near the dead children bodies. The one who is actually killing the children is the Rake, Slender is his biggest enemy. When you click the link, a little closer to the end you will hear that Slender killed the Rake and was protecting a kid, then he left and was never seen again. The link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UEPjtz6PD8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 2:58pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,465 posts

Let me spoil your fear guys. Slender is actually a guardian angel. Nobody has seen him killing children, but people have seen him near the dead children bodies. The one who is actually killing the children is the Rake, Slender is his biggest enemy. When you click the link, a little closer to the end you will hear that Slender killed the Rake and was protecting a kid, then he left and was never seen again. The link:

He's a good guy then? So that's why he's after you in the forest, and why they're making a game about him where you have to try not to get killed by him. That clears up allot of things...

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 9:25pm

killer3579

killer3579

40 posts

Have most of you not played the newest official game? In the newest game he is a ghost/ electric figure that floats and teleports. Your screen goes "weird" static'y when you see him too.

Reply to The Slenderman

You must be logged in to post a reply!