ForumsPopular MediaTrap Muzik

11 5578
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

who is your favorite trap artist, (ie. gucci mane, waka flocka, frenchie) and what is your fav album, mixtape song, etc.?

• 11 Replies
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

In my opinion. They are all horrible. Not trying to to be a jerk about your music taste or anything but, I just don't see how they are talented. Every song is about the same thing. Weed, drinking, girls, money.

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

isnt that what life is really all about?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

excuse me sir, but i have a question: what is trap muzik?

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

excuse me sir, but i have a question: what is trap muzik?

listen to some gucci and some waka and find out
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i do not even know what you mean...because i do not know "gucci" or "waka"...
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So...extremely slow rapping with odd inflictions on the voice and lyrics that include bountiful amounts of made up words that don't have any correlation to what they supposedly mean?
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

i do not even know what you mean...because i do not know "gucci" or "waka"...

okay, so instead of trying to make me look stupid why dont you go to youtube and look it up. or just leave. thats fine too.

So...extremely slow rapping with odd inflictions on the voice and lyrics that include bountiful amounts of made up words that don't have any correlation to what they supposedly mean?

i guess if thats how you interpret it
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

okay, so instead of trying to make me look stupid why dont you go to youtube and look it up. or just leave. thats fine too.

He's trying to say that just because you listen to this crappy music doesn't mean everyone has bad taste in music like yourself. So he's just looking for some clarification on what you're even talking about.

And for AJ, Gucci is a rapper named Gucci Mane and waka is a rapper named Wacka Flocka Flame.
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

yes.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

And for AJ, Gucci is a rapper named Gucci Mane and waka is a rapper named Wacka Flocka Flame.

thanks for the information. i googled them and read something about both of them on wikipedia. i even listened to some of there songs. not my type of music.

or just leave. thats fine too.

i will do that now. sorry for my stupidity. and for my english, just in case i typed something wrong.
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

i will do that now. sorry for my stupidity. and for my english, just in case i typed something wrong.

You didn't do anything wrong, he's just being self centered.
Showing 1-11 of 11