Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Armor Games' Armatar Contest: 2012 Winter Edition!

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 10:06pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

785 posts

Hey, who made the exploding earth armatar? I'd use it but the wolf is too awesome.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 11:13pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

6,000 posts

Question- when does this end? Because I have a good idea that matches DayCee's grinch a bit. I might be able to get it up tomorrow.
Question 2- will there be a spring one?

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 3:25am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,541 posts

Another batch is up for chosing people! Get yours while you can as the Christmas and New Years themed ones are closing their expiring dates!! =)

The contest will stay open for Winter themed ones for a while longer, so anything related to the Winter theme is still good for submission right now!

And for those asking about other contest... there will be, but that's not up for discussion right now! =P

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 3:47am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,915 posts

Wooo!! =D Kwanzaa is up!!! I did it!! haha

Now..someone! Try it on! =p

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 7:31am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

2,030 posts

@alphabetsoup314: I didn't use Photoshop. There is an option on Photobucket that adds fireworks to an image and that's what I did. Hence, they're not my own work. Well, I'm going to ask MrDayCee about this.

Hey, who made the exploding earth armatar? I'd use it but the wolf is too awesome.

I did that. And I'm still laughing that it has been accepted. LOL

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 8:00am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

If that isn't allowed kega, you could just remove the fireworks and put the tower in the center.
It'd still look good.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 8:09am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

2,030 posts

Thanks for the idea

I could draw the fireworks, but based on the previous attempts the result wouldn't be good. Nonetheless, I'll try it once more.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 2:10pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,317 posts

Here you are. Since Christmas is over, but winter is not, I offer you a Winter-themed Armatar of a warrior in a snowstorm. I'm having trouble re-sizing it, but it's a square, and I checked to see if it still looks good when it's smaller.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps943afc70.jpg

I hope this one qualifies.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 3:56pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

6,000 posts

Meh, looks like I won't have much time. Here was my idea though, for someone else-a picture of the grinch's heart growing "10 sizes that day".

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 5:57pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,451 posts

Knight

I hope northern lights are enough Winter themed even if there's no snow

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y447/BlueFirTree/AuroraArmatar_zpsab683b04.jpg