ForumsPopular MediaBest old shows

6 5037
MalKeshar
MalKeshar
115 posts
Jester

Hey guys, I'm wondering who all out there remembers the "good" old shows. Like the shows that are no longer played unless you shell out extra money for the "throwback" channels like Boomerang. Shows like "Hey Arnold", "The Wild Thornberry's", "Catdog", "The Weekenders", "Johnny Bravo", etc. I don't care if it is cartoon or real-life. Tell me the show you loved the most through out your life and, if you don't think anyone would remember it, please include a small description. Thanks and happy memories!!
My favorite show had to of been "Catscratch". It was a cartoon about three dumbwitted cats named Mr. Blik, Gordon, and Waffle. The show was about their crazy antics and how their butler, Hovis, a less important main character, would help them out. Check it out on youtube. They didn't make a whole lot of episodes, but it was a good way to spend half an hour.

• 6 Replies
rocky10199
rocky10199
70 posts
Peasant

Not so much cartoons as sitcoms is what i prefer so i shall make a nice list of a few of the ones i remember.
Dad's Army, It a'int half hot mom, only fools and horses, father ted, rising damp, monty pythons flying circus and allo allo.
But of all the shows i loved "father ted" the most, i wont go into the details of the show as i am feeling in a very lazy mood and cannot be bothered to do so.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Monk, Friends, The King of Queens, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (this show died for me once Stabler left), and countless others on USA and TBS. There are reruns on, but I think they're still worth being mentioned.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Shows that are being produced any more. Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, Allo Allo, Yes Minister, Dad's Army, Mind Your Language, Dilbert Animated. Not even throwing money will help.

AustinBB410
AustinBB410
35 posts
Nomad

Hey arnold and catdog are one of them, But Friends and kings of queens are good shows too. My kind of old favorite show was Drake and josh, since any age could watch it and enjoy it really.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Mr Ed. What a great show. You cannot even find it on any TV channel anymore. Sigh. Classic show there.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

Boomerang was some of the best shows ever

Showing 1-6 of 6