ForumsForum GamesHunt!

198 30976
Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Hunt!

Introduction
Welcome to the Lodge, where all kinds of hunters come together to drink, sleep and meet. Ranging from a tribesman with a spear to a trigger happy soldier, we either hunt- You're confused you say? I'll explain then, the Lodge is not only a place, but a mysterious organisation of time travelers that keeps order and peace in all time eras. In rare occasions, hunters from magical dimensions visit us and share objects of... peculiar like. The era you are from, or dimension, affects your skill on a particular weapons. For example, if you were in the Prehistoric Age, you would have an extremely hard time to handle a gun. Even though a Modern Age hunter knows the basics of handling a spear, tribesmen will still have an edge for having ancient and forgotten techniques to use. We hunt mammoths, to deer, to terrorists, to magical monsters. This is the Lodge, and you are a part of it.

Hunter Form
Name: (Please put in this form: First Name, Nickname[Optional], Last name)
Era/Dimension: (Prehistoric? Futuristic? Magical Dimension? Realistic Dimension?)
Range Weapon: (Bow? Rifle? Staff?)
Melee Weapon: (Spear? Knife? Summoned Sword?)
Inventory: (Extra items: Traps, Food[For Lures], Ammunition)
Pet: (An animal that you captured using a TRAP, NOT KILLED)
Trophies: (Stuffed first animal, Giant Deer Antlers, anything that seems worthy for you)

• 198 Replies
letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Name: Bruno Gauche
Era/Dimension: Dimention six, robots
Range Weapon: pistol
Melee Weapon: long knife
Inventory: 2 ham, 1 trap
Pet: baby Snow Leapord
Trophies: bear claw

nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

Name: Lior Grave
Era/Dimension: Medieval era
Range Weapon: Bow
Melee Weapon: Broadsword
Inventory: Bow, Broadsword
Pet: Leopard
Trophies: First decapitation

nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

Change my pet to a Big cat.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

Name: snake fang nickname:venom
Era/Dimension: pokemon dimension
Range Weapon: pokenet gun
Melee Weapon: ultra balls
Inventory: master ball poke balls greats balls heal balls meat leaves honey
Pet: charizard
Trophies: lucario and charizars pokeballs

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

seriosly, pokemon???

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

yes pokemon it rocks

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

well that is fine with me, LOL

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Era/Dimension: Forgotten Realms
Range Weapon: bow and arrows
Melee Weapon: two daggers
Inventory: Arrows(20), Loaf of bread(1), Pieces of elk meat(5), pokeballs(5), Deck of digimon cards(1)
Pet: Dire wolf(Balto), Typhlosion/digimon(Flamer)
Trophies: digivice, a pokeball with a typhlosion in it, pokedex

OOC:If I can't have two pets then I will just have Balto.

IC:I am a hobbit who has been hunting since I was five. Back then all I had was Balto and a digivice but I didn't know what it was. When I turned ten I got the chance to travel to other worlds. The pokemon world was where I found Flamer. He ended up being half digimon. Flamer likes to be in his ultimate form known as Typhlosionmon. Since then I have been going back and forth between the Forgotten Realms, the pokemon world, and the digital world.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Announcement
I forgot to tell you NOT to fill in pet, inventory and trophies. You shouldn't fill this up because you just STARTED to join The Lodge. Sorry for the confusion.

Era/Dimension: Dimension Six, Robots
Range Weapon: Pistol
Melee Weapon: Long Knife
Inventory: 5 Pistol Magazines (30 Bullets each), 2 hams, 1 trap
Pet:
Trophies:

After going out of the first time terminal, you feel a bit of nausea as you walk inside The Lodge. Your nose fills with the smell of alcohol, blood and of course dead rabbits. A man with a huge build comes towards you, "You're Gauche? Follow me, I'll set you up with your first hunt." he says. He then proceeds to sit to a table near you, holding up a bottle of alcohol. "You drink?" he offers. (You can follow him or ignore him and set up with another contract master)

Inventory: 10 arrows, 2 hams, 1 trap
Pet:
Trophies:

After going out of the first time terminal, you feel a bit of nausea as you walk inside The Lodge. Your nose fills with the smell of alcohol, blood and of course dead rabbits. A charming young lady comes towards you, "Grave? Lior Grave? Come on handsome, I'll help you with your first hunt." she says. She then proceeds to sit on a chair on the bar, holding up a glass of red liquid. "Wine?" she offers. (You can follow her or ignore her and set up with another contract master)

Name: Snake "Venom" Fang
Era/Dimension: Pokemon Dimension
Range Weapon: Net-gun
Melee Weapon: (Something more serious please...)
Inventory: 5 Net Ammo, 2 Hams, 1 Trap
Pet:
Trophies:

After going out of the first time terminal, you feel a bit of nausea as you walk inside The Lodge. Your nose fills with the smell of alcohol, blood and of course dead rabbits. An 11 year old boy comes towards you, "Venom? Never heard of that name, I guess you get poisoned a lot? Come on just jokin' with ya, I'll help you with your first hunt." he says. She then proceeds to sit on a chair on the bar, holding up a can of soda. "Soda?" he offers "Mom says I can't drink yet." (You can follow him or ignore him and set up with another contract master)

Melee Weapon: Dual Daggers
Inventory: 15 Arrows, 2 Hams, 1 Trap
Pet:
Trophies:

After going out of another time portal, you already got used with the nausea as you walk inside The Lodge. Your nose fills with the smell of alcohol, blood and of course dead rabbits. Suddenly a hand covers your mouth and your suddenly you fly up to the air, "Dragon? Is it your first time to fly? Heh, this is my favorite place in The Lodge, might be the only time you can go here." You find yourself sitting on top of a beam holding The Lodge's roof, you could see everything from here. "I'll set you up with your first hunt." The voice comes from your back (You can follow him or ignore him and set up with another contract master)

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Inventory: 5 Pistol Magazines (30 Bullets each), 2 hams, 1 trap
Pet:
Trophies:

I follow him

nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

Inventory: 10 arrows, 2 hams, 1 trap
Pet:
Trophies:

(I follow her)
Yes mam it would be pleasure.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

Melee Weapon: a high power taser
Pet:
Trophies:
i nod a take the soda well you see the reson for my nickname is that when i was in the pokemon world i used alot of posion type moves then i say so who are you and where you from

inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

Name: Tanner Easy easley
Era/Dimension:Magical
Melee Weapon: summoned sword
Inventory:
Pet:
Trophies:

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Pet:
Trophies:

I follow him and wonder what his name is and how he knows mine.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Inventory: 5 Pistol Magazines (30 Bullets each), 2 Hams, 1 Trap
Pet:
Trophies:

The man proceeds to drink the bottle of beer in 5 seconds flat! "My name's Victor Vladimir, Russian agent, Dimension 6 like yourself." he says "I've been here for 5 years already, and nothing much has changed." Victor draws out a sharp and broad knife, and stabs it to the wood of the table. "Let me ask, Gauche, have you ever killed a robot before?"

Era/Dimension: Medieval Era
Inventory: 15 arrows, 2 Hams, 1 Trap
Pet:
Trophies:

The woman the proceeds to pour out the wine from the glass. "Good thing you didn't drink it, it could have knocked you out for twelve hours." she says "My name is Fiora, I come from France, about 50 years after you were born." Fiora proceeds to put three bottles of venom on the table. "Lior, would you want to do a magic trick? We need an English noble to... disappear."

Melee Weapon: Taser
Pet:
Trophies:

The boy drinks and drinks and drinks soda until you couldn't count how many bottles are on the floor. "I really like soda, you should know that." he says while giving out a large burp. "My name is Gavin, I lived in America, before transferring here, of course." Gavin takes out a rifle from his back, and makes it lean to his chair. "Your weapons aren't much for killing, wouldn't be much use unless your in the support division. Eh, wanna kill a mammoth?"
Pet:
Trophies:

He then appears to the beam right in front of you. "A hobbit, eh? Ever considered being human?" he asks, he is dressed in black robes with a hood and a mask. "It's free of charge, we just need to 'ask' a magician."

Name: Tanner :Easy" Easley
Era/Dimension: Magical
Melee Weapon: Summoned Sword
Pet:
Trophies:

You come out from another time portal, and come inside The Lodge. A peculiar man, calls for for you near a window. The smell of alcohol, blood and dead rabbits fill your nose. (You could follow the man or ignore him.)

Showing 1-15 of 198