ForumsForum GamesHunt!

198 30957
Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Hunt!

Introduction
Welcome to the Lodge, where all kinds of hunters come together to drink, sleep and meet. Ranging from a tribesman with a spear to a trigger happy soldier, we either hunt- You're confused you say? I'll explain then, the Lodge is not only a place, but a mysterious organisation of time travelers that keeps order and peace in all time eras. In rare occasions, hunters from magical dimensions visit us and share objects of... peculiar like. The era you are from, or dimension, affects your skill on a particular weapons. For example, if you were in the Prehistoric Age, you would have an extremely hard time to handle a gun. Even though a Modern Age hunter knows the basics of handling a spear, tribesmen will still have an edge for having ancient and forgotten techniques to use. We hunt mammoths, to deer, to terrorists, to magical monsters. This is the Lodge, and you are a part of it.

Hunter Form
Name: (Please put in this form: First Name, Nickname[Optional], Last name)
Era/Dimension: (Prehistoric? Futuristic? Magical Dimension? Realistic Dimension?)
Range Weapon: (Bow? Rifle? Staff?)
Melee Weapon: (Spear? Knife? Summoned Sword?)
Inventory: (Extra items: Traps, Food[For Lures], Ammunition)
Pet: (An animal that you captured using a TRAP, NOT KILLED)
Trophies: (Stuffed first animal, Giant Deer Antlers, anything that seems worthy for you)

• 198 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow White
Era/Dimension: The Middle Ages, (aka the Medieval era, but I'm from the magic part)
Range Weapon: Bow with a quiver
Melee Weapon: A Steel Long Sword
Inventory: Arrows (20), 2 hams, 1 trap
Pet:
Trophies:

I follow him, I'll be sure to ask him for his name before I do anything else though.

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

Name: John Hendrics
Era/Dimension: magical dimension
Range Weapon: Staff
Melee Weapon: Sword (named goblin cleaver)
Inventory: Summoning Bag.
Pet: Warg
Trophies: Orc Head
sorry for not putting my name.
"yes I will gladly follow a samurai," I said graciously bowing to him.

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry guys. But I finally get to post. Anyways...
Era/Dimension: Magical Dimension
Melee Weapon: Goblin Cleaver
Inventory: Summoning Bag, 2 Hams, 2 Traps, Attack Spellbook, Canteen (Full)
Pet:
Trophies:
He leads you to a compartment in The Lodge. "Before anything else, my name is Ronin Xian. I'm a professional samurai-mage. As you see, your nausea disappeared when I came by. It's because I put up a buff on you. We'll get to that later, but for now, you'll need this." says Ronin, who then hands you some ham , some traps. "Also, here's a spellbook on offensive magic." He hands you a book. "Come on, we need to go to a time terminal."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Era/Dimension: The Middle Ages, (aka the Medieval era, but I'm from the magic part)
Range Weapon: Bow and Arrows
Melee Weapon: Golden Longsword
Inventory: Quiver (30 A), 2 hams, 1 trap, Canteen (Full)
Pet:
Trophies:
He leads you to a compartment. "The names Cedric. Cedric Lulu, but just call me Sora. I like the tone of it." says Sora. "Anyways, I see you brought your own food. You're very creative, I say. Ever heard of a duplicate shadow? One of my spells went wrong and that happened." He hands you ten extra arrows, gives you a canteen of water, and upgrades your sword in just two seconds. "You're going to have that, just in case." He leads you to a terminal. "Come in." You do, and he types in a certain time, and the next thing you know is you're standing beside a cliff.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snake "Venom" Fang
Era/Dimension: Pokemon Dimension
Range Weapon: Net-gun, Pistol (20/20)
Melee Weapon: Taser
Inventory: 5 Net Ammo, 2 Hams, 1 Trap, 5 Pistol Magazines
Pet:
Trophies:
He leads you to a time terminal. motions for you to come in, and types in something on a board. You then find yourself and Gavin in a tundra.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The End
Era/Dimension: Renaissance
Range Weapon: Crossbow
Melee Weapon: Swiss army knife
Inventory: Quiver (15 A), 3 Sandwiches, 2 Traps, Canteen (Full)
Pet:
Trophies:
He takes you to a compartment. "The name's Haddin. Enough of that, and have this." He gives you some sandwiches, some traps, 15 arrows, and a canteen of water. He then motions for you to follow him to the terminal, and you do. He types something, and you find yourself in a dock.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lior Grave
Era/Dimension: Medieval Era
Melee Weapon: Broadsword
Inventory: Quiver (15 A), 2 Hams, 1 Trap, Canteen (Full)
Pet:
Trophies:
She types in something, and you find yourself in a futuristic place. Everything is techie, and you don't really get the hang of it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Storm Dragon
Era/Dimension: Forgotten Realms
Range Weapon: Bow
Melee Weapon: Dual Daggers
Inventory: 15 Arrows, 2 Hams, 1 Trap
Pet:
Trophies:
You appear in a closet. You go outside, and find everything... medieval.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bruno Gauche
Era/Dimension: Dimension Six, Robots
Range Weapon: Pistol (20/20)
Melee Weapon: Long Knife
Inventory: 5 Pistol Magazines, 2 Hams, 1 Trap
Pet:
Trophies:
He takes you to a time terminal. You come in, and he types in some numbers. You then find yourself in a peculiar place, and see a group of robots, and only one has evolved.

nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

Lior Grave
Pet:
Trophies:
"Where the hell are we?!"

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

Snake "Venom" Fang
Inventory: 5 Net Ammo, 2 Hams, 1 Trap, 5 Pistol Magazines
Pet:
Trophies:
okay where the hell are we and when are we and are their pokemon here

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm Dragon
Pet:
Trophies:

I try to find out where I am and where the nearest place to hunt is.

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

Pet:
Trophies:

"Thanks Ronin," I said walking with him to the terminal. "so what time are we going to?" I asked finally arriving at the terminal.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Pet:
Trophies:

I look out over the cliff, *whistle* "That so drop, so Sora, where, or the better question is when are we."

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

The End
Pet:
Trophies:
He takes you to a compartment. "The name's Haddin. Enough of that, and have this." He gives you some sandwiches, some traps, 15 arrows, and a canteen of water. He then motions for you to follow him to the terminal, and you do. He types something, and you find yourself in a dock.

(Forgot to put this before, I come from the magical part of the Rennissance era.)

(Dock as in a harbor where ships come in and depart from?)
"..." I shrug, and look around for something tough to fight, loading my crossbow.

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Lior Grave
Pet:
Trophies:
"We are in the future." says Fiora. She takes out a metal stone with buttons, pushes one of them, and a vehicle with wheels appears in the very front of your eyes. Fiora gets in. "Hop in." she says.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snake "Venom" Fang
Inventory: 5 Net Ammo, 2 Hams, 1 Trap, 5 Pistol Magazines, 6 Pokemon Balls (3 Vacant, 3 Full)
Pet:
PokemonNew Compartment! Please insert any Pokemon you would like to have, but only three. Nothing too strong though.)
Trophies:
We are in the Ice Age. And no, there aren't Pokemon here. But something close to them is pets. Tell me, do you even have any Pokemon?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Storm Dragon
Pet:
Trophies:
You seem to be in the Royal City of Midgard, as a sign near you tells. And you can't hunt for awhile.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pet:
Trophies:
"We're going to a dimension where magic exists, but not magic tricks. Magic spells. That's right. You're going to get used to it. And if you wonder, time is one of the dimensions in the universes. And we're also scheduled to meet Sora Whiteblade and Shadow White there." The next thing you know you're on a cliff. You see two men on it other than Ronin and you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The End
Pet:
Trophies:
(Yes, ship dock.)
You see a lot of tough men, but it seems to you that they're friendly and don't want to fight another human. But you do see a sign that if anyone gets to kill an Alphomega-wolf (A very large wolf), they get a whopping $20,000.

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Sorry, I missed Shadow.
Pet:
Trophies:
"In my dimension. When I woke up with amnesia this was the first place I woke up before being in Kenya. We're also scheduled to meet Ronin Xian and John Hendrics here. Oh look, it's them." You see two men appearing here out of nowhere.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Pet:
Trophies:

"Hmm, they seem strong, how long have they been hunting?"

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Pet:
Trophies:
"They're just about to start, with us." says Sora.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Pet:
Trophies:

I draw my sword, "So, are they on our side or not?"

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Pet:
Trophies:
"Dude, they're on our side. They just can't react yet because John Hendrics is...dozing?!"

Showing 46-60 of 198