analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Bad with Games
Bad with Games is a forum game-based forum game. You are bad with games. You have no excuse. You're just all around terrible and playing a completely different forum game.
1. You are not allowed to be playing the same game as the previous poster, except for "Bad with Games".
2. You cannot play a forum game that does not exist.
3. Your post must related to the previous poster's post or the poster.
4. No long form forum games. That means no RPs, RPGs, continue the story games, etc.
5. No short form forum games that make it hard to build upon. That means no short word games (the ones that require no more than 1-5 words), rating games, guessing games, etc.
Gantic: *makes first post*
Player1: You're banned for creating this forum game.
Player2: Granted, but the forum game gets deleted and there's no proof he was ever banned. I wish for a golden lollipop.
Player3: I take out a golden baby. I put in a magic wand.
Player4: I break the vending machine and take your wand and use it against you. My Hill.
Player5: I'm too tired to even try reading your username, Popper4.
Player6: I got insomnia!
You do not need to link to the forum game. The links are just examples of forum games. These are not the only forum games you can also be playing.
- 25 Replies
Known for being an ugly shoe.
@PwnajLeadah981: The thread is temporarily interrupted to vote on Rule 5.
I vote to Keep because not having the rule may result in spam.
I vote kick because not all non RPG's are really spamy.
Funny: Kicking kickers are very kickish on votes on kicks with RPGs.
^ yes, that's true.
< Voting to kick Rule 5.
V Do you like Bad With Games?
People...this game is on hold. The game will continue until after the voting and Gantic has decided to kick or keep rule 5
Stop playing and vote
Kick rule 5
Also, you need to explain why you vote one way or the other.
I have already voted.
I have voted to kick rule five, because those games are so common that it'll give more choice.
Oh, kick because if all you can think of is three words you can still play.
Thread is locked!