ForumsPopular MediaApple Devices Help Thread

4 4567
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I intend for this to be a general Apple Product Help Thread, but here is one of my problems;
P.S. Feel free to post your own questions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a problem with transferring my pictures from my Ipad to my computer. Any help?

• 4 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I have a problem with transferring my pictures from my Ipad to my computer. Any help?

To do this. Take the cord you use to charge and inserit it into your computer's usb port. Then put your device on the other end. It will charge and give you the option to open up a folder to view all files. Then from there you just take the pictures out onto your desktop and Voila!

I'll help anyone... I know a lot about these things ^^
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Yep, I had tried that. I did something else though and it worked. But it would be nice to have a general Apple Thread.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

For your information... the Support forum is intended for help and support with any problems related to ArmorGames. This thread is therefor moved to the Popular Media Forum... for lack of a specific forum, this one seems best suited instead. =)

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

You could post them to your facebook (if you have one, and so only you can see it if you like) and dowload it onto your computer. You could do the same with Email, just send yourself and Email of that pic and download it to your PC.

Showing 1-4 of 4