ForumsGamesHelp with Zombotron 2 - Drop/Exchange Weapons???

5 7900
K_Drive
K_Drive
15 posts
Peasant

Hey! I really like both Zombotron games. However, I am running into problems with the second one.

I am almost certain that I was able to drop one weapon and exchange it for another in the first game. I don't remember how I did it. I think I did it at the computer where you buy things somehow.

In the second game, I have the first pistol and the machete. I bought one of the rifles and some ammo; but, I was unable to pick them up. It was so frustrating to waste all that money and not be able to pick up the weapon and the ammo.

I checked the Controls guide on the page below the game. That did not help. I hope I'm missing something simple. I can kill everything with what I have; but, it can take a long time - and, I often get killed.

• 5 Replies
K_Drive
K_Drive
15 posts
Peasant

OK...You press "E" to acquire a new weapon.
But, you have to be able to hold it...have the special belt or the backpack.

K_Drive
K_Drive
15 posts
Peasant

Oh...By the way...I really like the cars!
Fantastic!
Just run 'em all over!!! LOL
Total rolling mayhem and destruction!!!

ArmorDonio
ArmorDonio
4 posts
Shepherd

well i know what you are meaning because i was by a shop on able to pickup my grenade launcher. i think it was the lift or something because evrytime i pressed e i activaded the lift and i dont did pickup the weapon.

c00k13puss
c00k13puss
1 posts
Peasant

I just got to first shop and spent all my money on a desert eagle. I see the gun on the floor but can not pick it up. Everytime I hit E it opens the store again. After all the good I read about this game, and the first store basically rips me off.

Alkatroz
Alkatroz
1 posts
Nomad

its very simpple just go away from the terminal, but be close to the gun, in this mode you dont touch the terminal and you can change your old gun with the new one.

Showing 1-5 of 5