ForumsForum GamesMonster Survival

95 16970
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Survive against waves of monsters. When 5 players join I'll send the first wave.
=======Status========
Monsters: 0

Weather: Sunny day

Enviroment: To the west there's a forest, a beach to the north. The rest is a grassy plain.

=====Players and their Status=====
None so far.

• 95 Replies
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

The Mutated Zombie is kicking your butt instead of the other way around. What happened?
1 turns left till I send in the kit.
Medival Kit:2 votes
3 Magic Staff
1 Epic Sword (Specially designed for one player in particular... HINT HINT! 300 damage per hit, melee range.)
10 Trusty Horses (More on mounts and vehicles later)
1 set of Knightâs plate armor (Takes 40 % of the damage)
5 Bows (Dishes out 50 damage per hit, clip of 1)
Firestarter Kit:2 votes
100 Molotov Cocktails (Applies burn, dishes out 30 damage per hit.)
10 flamethrowers (Applies burn, dishes out 40 damage per hit, short Range, clip of 100)
10 Fireproof suit ( Grants immunity to fire, HP + 50)
Stayinâ Alive Kit: 1 vote
10 Recharging Medkits (Can be used every 3 turns, heals 100 but eats your turn)
10 Recharging Pain Pills (Can be used every 3 turns, heals 30 but can still do something else)
10 VitalSuits (HP + 500)
Sci-Fi Kit:
5 Timeslow Module (Enables more actions to be performed during your turn)
5 Energy Rifles (Clip of 30, dishes out 40 damage per hit, You can decide how many bullets to fire)
100 Plazma Burst Grenades (A burst of plazma dishes out 200 damage. Thrown.)
Minecraft Mod items Kit:
10 Iron Spear (Melee and thrown, can be retrieved. Dishes out 60 damage per hit.)
1 Massive Weapon (Dishes out 300 Damage per hit, melee range)
1 Blunderbuss (Dishes out up to 100 damage, but spreads over an area. Ranged.)
1 The worldâs Best Tothbrush (I did spell that correctly. Dishes out 100 damage per hit.)
=====Battlefield and Monsters =====
Zombies!
Special: Not staying dead, god (Expletive) it! They have a 50/50 chance of reviving 1 turn after death.
Monsters: 20, consisting of:
1 Rotten Zombie Hp: 70/70,
6 Zombie wolves Hp: 100/100
2 Undead Brutes Hp: 150/150
1 Mutant Zombie Hp: 1000/1000
Enviroment: To the west there's a forest, a beach to the north. The rest is a grassy plain.
=====Players, Items, and their Status=====
Items:
8 M16s (3 shot burst, 33 damage per bullet. 30 round Mag)
A recharging ammo box (takes 5 turns to " Charge", then can supply ammo for 30 clips worth [Appllies to any weapon] )
Currently Charged, 30/30
10 Starter Armor (Boosts HP by 100)
7 Energy Knives (For melee combat, dishes out 50 damage per hit.)
6 Players.
EpicGameKing: 20/100
Armor: None
Weapons: Refined Power Energy Knife (200 Damage per hit,Melee Range)
You go on a rage, but your raw power is weakening! Uh oh... However, ArgamenPhishâs entrance distracts them! Quick! get some armor and A GUN!
R2D21999: 100/100
Weapons: Energy Knife (Dishes out 50 damage per hit. Melee Range)
sonicheroes95: 60/100
Weapons: Energy Knife (dishes out 50 Damage per hit. Melee Range)
You backstab several of the zombies surrounding EpicGameKing. - 10 Rotten Zombie
noladi: 50/100
Weapons: Fists (dishes out 10 Damage per hit)
The rotten zombie punches you in the face, but his arm falls off before his swing connects.
pangtongshu: 0/100 DEAD
The Mutant finishes what he started. In other words, he removes your head. Gross.
Nerdsoft 100/100
xAyjAy 125/200
Armor: Starter Armor
Weapon: 2 M16s (3 shot burst, 33 damage per bullet. 30 round Mag), 2 Energy Knives (Dishes out 50 damage per hit. Melee Range)
Perks: Stealthy (Can sneak up on people)
Raispeed55: 100/100
Armor: None.
Weapon: 1 Energy Knife (Dishes out 50 damage per hit. Melee Range)
Perks: Speedy (Do I even need to explain this one?)
You backstab the last few zombies. -10 Zombie Wolves -10 Zombie Brutes.
ArgamenPhish: 100/100
Weapon: Fists (Dishes out 20 per hit, Melee range)
You attracted several zombies, but they havenât reached you yet. Pro tip: Pick up a gun.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

xAyjAy 125/200
Weapon: 2 M16s (3 shot burst, 33 damage per bullet. 30 round Mag), 2 Energy Knives (Dishes out 50 damage per hit. Melee Range)

why do we have character sheets when nobody (except me) uses them?

@Azywng Y U NO USE SPACEBAR? would be easier to read if you used spacebar sometimes.

i wonder if we were succesful with our plans...anyway, i distract the zombies with my guns, then i run into the forest to surprise them with my knives.

oh, and i change my vote from the Stayinâ Alive Kit to the Medival Kit (i want to be a wizard).

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Epic, King of games: 20/100
Weapons: Refined Power Energy Knife (200 Damage per hit,Melee Range)

Agghh, my raw power...it's dependant on my health. Must...gain HP...Activating...CombatOS....No! I'm getting to dependent on that program. Time to old-school this.
Epic bravely retreats from the enemy, hacking and coughing from his severe condition. "Thanks for clearing a path, Sonic! I owe you one!" Upon reaching the weapons and armour cache, the King of Games grabs not 1, but 2 M16s and another energy knife whilst equipping a Starter Armour. Time for Weapon Fusion!!: By melding an Energy knife onto an M16, Epic creates...an M16 w/ Energy Bayonet! After this, Epic rests to heal a bit.
"Hey, why don't I have a perk like the others? I demand a perk, and also a Rank! Preferably, King of Games." Epic nags/breaking the 4th wall at Azy.
"Hurrah, xAyjAy! Now I can knight-up with my Epic Sword, Knight Armour, and trusty steed!"

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

I had a bow but what ever. I go grab a gun preferably an uzi or pistol then open fire.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

line breaks are what you want, not just spaces. (AKA: Enter)

anyway, more backstabs and slashes. and just to make sure they don't get back up, I make sure to stab them in the back of the head.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Argamen...you only have the stuff currently listed. Next turn you can have a bow though. For now you have an M16...

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i wonder, can we all change our character sheets the way we like like you, epic-king? then i want to be a mage who can use the elements (like fire, water, earth, wind, light, darkness and so on) or i want to be able to shape shift (ya know, turning into a fire breathing, flying dragon with scales harder than diamonds, of course).

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Nice improvision there, Epic. I have added a new system, crafting. new recipes will only be recieved when looted or discovered. to try to "DIscover" a recipe, you just say "I try to combine ____ with ______", or something along those lines. Also, Yes, you can learn and change your character sheet, giving you "Perks". These can be almost anything.

The Medival Kit Wins!
A new kit has shown up! Yâall will probably chose this one...
COD (Call Of Duty) Kit: 0 votes
5 Uzis (Sprays 15 bullets, deals 1 dmg per bullet hit, clip of 32)
7 Five-Sevens (Shoots 1 bullet Per Shot, 37 Dmg per hit, clip of 15)
1 Skorpion EVO ( Sprays 10 bullets, deals 18 dmg per bullet hit, clip of 32)
Another recharging Ammo box
1 Commando (Fires a 3 shot burst, deals 30 dmg per bullet hit, clip of 30)
1 Type 95 (Fires a 3 shot burst, deals 55 dmg per hit, clip of 30)

Firestarter Kit:0 votes
100 Molotov Cocktails (Applies burn, dishes out 30 damage per hit.)
10 flamethrowers (Applies burn, dishes out 40 damage per hit, short Range, clip of 100)
10 Fireproof suit ( Grants immunity to fire, HP + 50)

Stayinâ Alive Kit: 0 vote
10 Recharging Medkits (Can be used every 3 turns, heals 100 but eats your turn)
10 Recharging Pain Pills (Can be used every 3 turns, heals 30 but can still do something else)
10 VitalSuits (HP + 500)

Sci-Fi Kit:
5 Timeslow Module (Enables more actions to be performed during your turn)
5 Energy Rifles (Clip of 30, dishes out 40 damage per hit, You can decide how many bullets to fire)
100 Plazma Burst Grenades (A burst of plazma dishes out 200 damage. Thrown.)

Minecraft Mod items Kit:
10 Iron Spear (Melee and thrown, can be retrieved. Dishes out 60 damage per hit.)
1 Massive Weapon (Dishes out 300 Damage per hit, melee range)
1 Blunderbuss (Dishes out up to 100 damage, but spreads over an area. Ranged.)
1 The worldâs Best Tothbrush (I did spell that correctly. Dishes out 100 damage per hit.)
=====Recipies=====
Bayonet M16 (Knife+M16)

=====Battlefield and Monsters =====
Zombies!
Special: Not staying dead, god (Expletive) it! They have a 50/50 chance of reviving 1 turn after death.
Monsters: 3, consisting of:
2 Undead Brutes Hp: 150/150
1 Mutant Zombie Hp: 1000/1000

=====Players, Items, and their Status=====
Items:
3 Magic Staff
1 Epic Sword (Specially designed for one player in particular... HINT HINT! 300 damage per hit, melee range.)
10 Trusty Horses (Increases damage by 50%. Also adds 100 HP.)
1 set of Knightâs plate armor (HP + 300)
5 Bows (Dishes out 50 damage per hit, clip of 1, Long Range)
6 M16s (3 shot burst, 33 damage per bullet. 30 round Mag)
A recharging ammo box (takes 5 turns to " Charge", then can supply ammo for 30 clips worth [Appllies to any weapon] )
Currently Charged, 30/30
8 Starter Armor (Boosts HP by 100)
7 Energy Knives (For melee combat, dishes out 50 damage per hit.)
9 Players.

EpicGameKing: 200/200
Armor: Starter Armor +100 HP
Weapons: Refined Power M16 with Energy Knife Bayonet. (Gun Part: 3 Shot Burst, 66 dmg per bullet, 30 round clip, currently has 10 clips. Knife Part: 50 Damage per hit,Melee Range)
Skills: Powerful: Has the weapon Raw Power, which, aside from being awesome by itself, can also be combined with other weapons (automatically) to become even awesomer.
You Rest and heal.
+80 HP. Then you combine the weapons and equip the armor. IDK why you picked up another knife and M16, but ok.
@your part about the nagging: I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! Are you still mad about the Destroy Localita Rage I did?

R2D21999: 100/100
Perks: ??? (Empty perk slot)
A Rotten Zombie hits you repeatedly. Thatâs what happens when you take siestas.
-10 HP
sonicheroes95: 60/100
Weapons: Energy Knife (dishes out 50 Damage per hit. Melee Range)
Perks: ??? (Empty Perk Slot) ??? (Empty Perk Slot)
Way to go, tough guy, kick âem when theyâre down! Whatever works I guess.They donât get back up again.
-6 Zombie Wolves

noladi: 40/100
Perks: None (Not even an empty slot, thatâs your punishment for idling.
He punches you with his other arm.
-10 HP
Then ArgamenPhish Guns him down.

pangtongshu: 0/100 DEAD
Perks: None (The dead donât have perks)
You are left alone. I guess the zombies have decided to leave the feasting for later.

Nerdsoft 67/100
Perks: ??? (Empty Perk Slot)
While idling, a stray bullet hits you.
-33 Hp

xAyjAy 125/200
You spray them with bullets! While the M16 is no sniper rifle (in fact, all the shots miss), distraction tactics seems to have worked. The mutant decides to go after the epic guy (EpicGameKing), and orders the brutes to go after you.

Raispeed55: 100/100
Weapon: 1 Energy Knife (Dishes out 50 damage per hit. Melee Range)
Perks: Speedy (Do I even need to explain this one?)
You idle.

Weapon: M16 (3 shot burst, 33 Dmg per hit, Ranged, 20/30 round clip, 10 clips)
Perks: ??? (Empty Perk Slot)
You spray several bullets at the undead. Nice shooting! 3 bursts hit the zombie mutant, but you may as well be punching the death star for all the good itâll do you. Another pro tip (which is your reward for following my previous pro tip) : Aim for the head.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

TheEpicGameKing: 200/200
Armor: Starter Armor +100 HP
Weapons: Refined Power M16 with Energy Knife Bayonet. (Gun Part: 3 Shot Burst, 66 dmg per bullet, 30 round clip, currently has 10 clips. Knife Part: 50 Damage per hit,Melee Range)
Skills: Powerful: Has the weapon Raw Power, which, aside from being awesome by itself, can also be combined with other weapons (automatically) to become even awesomer.

Now THAT's a perk for the books! ! That's the best perk in the entire game! Also, I wanted to dual-wield 2 Refined Power M16 with Energy Knife Bayonet's. Cause i'm awesome like that. BUT NAY! THINE UNDEAD SHALT BE SMOTE BY THINE HOLY AND VERY MUCH SHARP BLADE! THINE ENEMIS SHALT BE [i]CLOVEN. IN. TWAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNN.[i/] Oh darn, my character's regressing into Ye Olde Medievale Englishe.

Screw this! I put my weapons back into the collective inventory, except for an M16. Time to CRAFT LIKE I'M NOTCH! It's gonna be so awesome I'll put in a wall-o-text post!

Epic shout a bold [i]"HURRAH! THINE AZYWING HATH GRANTED THEE THE MEDIEVAL KIT I SO THUSLY DESIRE! ...WHY ART I TALKETH LIKE SO?"[i] He equips the Knight's Armor and picks up his Epic sword, and with a focused laser of raw energy, attempts to combine the M16 with it! Hopefully creating a Raw Power-infused Epic Gunblade!?[i]"TIME TO GET FINAL FANTASY VIII ON THIS MUTANT ZOMBIE."[i/]
This post ain't over yet! Regardless of the success of the crafting, Epic swings his Power-infused Epic weapon down in an arc, standing roughly 50 feet from the mutant zombie. The Raw Power stored in the blade pours out into an energy slash, travelling forth to rupture the ground beneath it and cleave the mutant zombie in [i]TWAIN.[i/]

Now that's what I call a post!

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Oh darn. My italics failed. I still call that a great post though, but it would've been more impressive if TWAIN was bolded AND italicized. Like this. CLOVEN IN TWAAAAAAIIINNNN.

...HEY. Sonic has 2 perks! Why dont I...Nah, my 1 perk could beat 20 others. He can have as many perks as he wants. I just want the one. XD

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Weapon: M16 (3 shot burst, 33 Dmg per hit, Ranged, 20/30 round clip, 10 clips)
Perks: Psionic(I can do stuff with my mind)
You spray several bullets at the undead. Nice shooting! 3 bursts hit the zombie mutant, but you may as well be punching the death star for all the good itâll do you. Another pro tip (which is your reward for following my previous pro tip) : Aim for the head.

I am for his head and use my psionic perk to direct the bullets in between his eyes.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

xAyjAy 125/200

first, i grab a magic staff, get on a horse and ride towards pangtongshu to heal him/her with my magic staff. then i try to combine my magic staff with my energy knives to get an magical energy short-sword that can use magic and shoot energy beams (it needs to charge so i can only use one shoot per round). i get two more energy knives and begin to use my new crafted weapon to cast a lightning storm above the brutes while i shoot an energy blast towards them too. but if my crafting did not work then i use my staff to cast lightning and fire balls at the brutes.

i vote for the Stayinâ Alive Kit!

Raispeed55
Raispeed55
233 posts
Nomad

I combine an energy dagger with a staff, and if I have a spear-like-thing I DESTROY THE VERY SOUL OF THE UNDEAD BY REACHING INTO THEIR NON-BEATING HEARTS AND TAKING OUT ALL OF THEIR COURAGE.TAKE THIS! *Rapidly proceeds to stab through the horde*

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

now then, let me grab a bow and arrow and start sniping the Zombies with it, using my knife if they get too close.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Also, I vote for...Minecraft Mod. I want those spears!

Showing 46-60 of 95