ForumsForum GamesMonster Survival

95 16965
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Survive against waves of monsters. When 5 players join I'll send the first wave.
=======Status========
Monsters: 0

Weather: Sunny day

Enviroment: To the west there's a forest, a beach to the north. The rest is a grassy plain.

=====Players and their Status=====
None so far.

• 95 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i would only change my vote from the Stayinâ Alive Kit to the Minecraft Mod if i get the toothbrush. i wonder what i get when i combine it with a gun, a staff or another energy knive...

hey, now that we can combine things, we should vote for either vote for the Sci-Fi Kit or for the Stayinâ Alive Kit. imagine a time slowing armor that gives you +500 live...not to mention the energy rifles, we could upgrade them with some energy knifes to get laser/energy swords (yedi-style!).

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

You guys can vote for kits. The winning kit will be given in 5 turns.
COD (Call Of Duty) Kit: 0 votes
5 Uzis (Sprays 15 bullets, deals 1 dmg per bullet hit, clip of 32)
7 Five-Sevens (Shoots 1 bullet Per Shot, 37 Dmg per hit, clip of 15)
1 Skorpion EVO ( Sprays 10 bullets, deals 18 dmg per bullet hit, clip of 32)
Another recharging Ammo box
1 Commando (Fires a 3 shot burst, deals 30 dmg per bullet hit, clip of 30)
1 Type 95 (Fires a 3 shot burst, deals 55 dmg per hit, clip of 30)

Firestarter Kit:0 votes
100 Molotov Cocktails (Applies burn, dishes out 30 damage per hit.)
10 flamethrowers (Applies burn, dishes out 40 damage per hit, short Range, clip of 100)
10 Fireproof suit ( Grants immunity to fire, HP + 50)

Stayinâ Alive Kit: 1 votes
10 Recharging Medkits (Can be used every 3 turns, heals 100 but eats your turn)
10 Recharging Pain Pills (Can be used every 3 turns, heals 30 but can still do something else)
10 VitalSuits (HP + 500)

Sci-Fi Kit:
5 Timeslow Module (Enables more actions to be performed during your turn)
5 Energy Rifles (Clip of 30, dishes out 40 damage per hit, You can decide how many bullets to fire)
100 Plazma Burst Grenades (A burst of plazma dishes out 200 damage. Thrown.)

Minecraft Mod items Kit: 1 vote
10 Iron Spear (Melee and thrown, can be retrieved. Dishes out 60 damage per hit.)
1 Massive Weapon (Dishes out 300 Damage per hit, melee range)
1 Blunderbuss (Dishes out up to 100 damage, but spreads over an area. Ranged.)
1 The worldâs Best Tothbrush (I did spell that correctly. Dishes out 100 damage per hit.)
=====Recipies=====
Bayonet M16 (Knife+M16)
Gladius (Knife+Knife)
Magic Weapon ( [Magic item] + [Weapon])

=====Battlefield and Monsters =====
Zombies!
Special: Not staying dead, god (Expletive) it! They have a 50/50 chance of reviving 1 turn after death.
Monsters: 3, consisting of:
2 Undead Brutes Hp: 150/150
1 Mutant Zombie Hp: 400/1000
Weather: Sunny day

Enviroment: To the west there's a forest, a beach to the north. The rest is a grassy plain.
=====Players, Items, and their Status=====
Items:
3 Magic Staff
1 Epic Sword (Specially designed for one player in particular... HINT HINT! 300 damage per hit, melee range.)
10 Trusty Horses (Increases damage by 50%. Also adds 100 HP.)
1 set of Knightâs plate armor (HP + 300)
5 Bows (Dishes out 50 damage per hit, clip of 1, Long Range)
6 M16s (3 shot burst, 33 damage per bullet. 30 round Mag)
A recharging ammo box (takes 5 turns to " Charge", then can supply ammo for 30 clips worth [Appllies to any weapon] )
Currently Charged, 30/30
8 Starter Armor (Boosts HP by 100)
7 Energy Knives (For melee combat, dishes out 50 damage per hit.)
9 Players.

EpicGameKing: 310/400
Armor: Knightâs Armor (HP +300)
Weapons: Refined Power M16 with Energy Knife Bayonet (Gun Part: 3 Shot Burst, 66 dmg per bullet, 30 round clip, currently has 10 clips. Knife Part: 50 Damage per hit,Melee Range) and Refined Power Epic Sword (600 Damage per hit, Melee range).
Skills: Powerful: Has the weapon Raw Power, which, aside from being awesome by itself, can also be combined with other weapons (automatically) to become even awesomer. ??? (Empty Perk Slot)
You swing your energy sword into the mutated zombieâs head, but the sword doesnât go through. It goes on a rage, but you dodge most of the attacks. MOST of them.
-600 Mutated Zombie HP
-90 HP

sonicheroes95: 60/100
Armor: None
Weapons: Bow (Dishes out 50 dmg per hit, 1 shot per clip, 30 clips, ranged) Energy Knife (dishes out 50 Damage per hit. Melee Range)
Perks: ??? (Empty Perk Slot) ??? (Empty Perk Slot)
Thereâs no one left to snipe. Also, you have 2 empty perk slots.

pangtongshu: 100/100
Armor: None
Weapons: Fists (dishes out 10 Damage per hit)
Perks: ??? (Empty Perk slot
You are revived.

xAyjAy 125/200
Armor: Starter Armor
Weapon: 2 M16s (3 shot burst, 33 damage per bullet. 30 round Mag), Lightning Gladius (Dishes out 100 dmg per hit, melee range
Perks: Stealthy (Can sneak up on people) Magical (Can use magic)
You revive pangtongshu, but seeing as he is STILL idling, I donât know how much good it will do you. Your crafting makes 1 gladius, but infusing it with magic power makes the staff useless! You proceed to zap the life out of the zombie brutes.
-2 Zombie Brutes

Raispeed55: 100/100
Armor: None.
Weapon: 1 Magic Spear (dishes out 60 dmg per hit, can be used to cast spells. Melee range)
Perks: Speedy (Do I even need to explain this one?) Magical (Can use magic)
You make a Magic Spear, but thereâs no one left to stab.

ArgamenPhish: 100/100
Armor: None.
Weapon: M16 (3 shot burst, 33 Dmg per hit, Ranged, 0/30 round clip, 9 clips)
Perks: ??? (Empty Perk Slot)
Nice work! That was suprisingly easy. Epic sticks his sword in the mutated zombieâs head, and you finish him off! You automatically reload.
-400 Mutant Zombie HP
-1 Mutant Zombie
-1 M16 Clip

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i use my new powers to cast holy fire balls and holy light at the brutes, sneak behind the mutated zombie and attack him with my new weapon after i enchanted it into a holy sword. then i heal sonicheroes95, EpicGameKing and myself.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

EpicGameKing: 310/400
Armor: Knightâs Armor (HP +300)
Weapons: Refined Power M16 with Energy Knife Bayonet (Gun Part: 3 Shot Burst, 66 dmg per bullet, 30 round clip, currently has 10 clips. Knife Part: 50 Damage per hit,Melee Range) and Refined Power Epic Sword (600 Damage per hit, Melee range).
Skills: Powerful: Has the weapon Raw Power, which, aside from being awesome by itself, can also be combined with other weapons (automatically) to become even awesomer. ??? (Empty Perk Slot)

Ah, seems we've finished off the zombies! Don't forget to fully update the sheet after everybody's actions; the sheet says the Mutated Zombie has 400 HP but Phish killed him. You only calculated my attack...ANYWAY.

"Nay, I refuse healing! Let me get damaged some more, than I'll pull off a Limit Break on the next batch of enemies." The King of Games has an idea, and cleaves some trees in the nearby forest IN TWAIN, and begins to build a wooden fortress/camp/whatever where all the players and items are. "Hopefully we'll have a turn or two to prepare for the next wave."

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

"you know that you do not lose your limit points when i heal you? you lose them when you use your limit break."

suggestion: why not marking the taken weapons in the list and/or saying how many are left so other players can use them?
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

sorry for the double post, i wanted to bold the last sentence.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I pick up a piece of wood and sharpen it with the energy knife. Then I run around skewering things. Can I have a Craftsman perk?
Ooh! Kebabs, anyone?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Ooh! Kebabs, anyone?

zombie-kebap?not a healthy choice. or are you going to grill the horses?
theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

DONT GRILL NELLY. ANd if anyone's getting the Craftsman perk, it's me-I already discovered like 3 recipes, not to mention i'm trying to construct a fortress for us.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

so, anyone going to get a horse? it boosts your life AND your attack...

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Is it too late to join?

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Pah! Zombie kebabs are fine. There are worse things to fear- like salmonella! *nicks a horse* YEEHEHEHEHEE!
And yes, I think you can still join.

Raispeed55
Raispeed55
233 posts
Nomad

Did someone say zombie kebabs?
Just let me stab everything and you can have some rotten food.
*Proceeds to stab the zombie brutes repeatedly*

Lee_Blade
Lee_Blade
97 posts
Peasant

Can I still join?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

yes I believe. and what the hell are we going to do for now. *leans against a tree/wall and watches the clouds*

Showing 61-75 of 95