ForumsGamesAttack of the Trolls

6 2384
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Say you were playing an MMO, when this guy comes up and trolls you in some way. Maybe he hacks you, maybe he gets in your way enough to mess up your gameplay, maybe he won't stop nagging you. Got any scenarios in your video games history where trolls decide to attack YOU? Post them here. And please note: Trolls don't just have to be other players online; They could be a relative scaring the crud out of you from behind, or it could be your computer deciding to restart and do updates JUST as you were defeating the final boss (trust me, that last one is a right pain in the rear). So, any stories of when trolls attack? Post them here!!

My story has to do with Strike Force Heros (yes, I know it's a flash game, but still, IT'S A VIDEO GAME!!! Why can't all video game posts go in here, and they can seperate the Video Game forum into sub-forums for the different types of video games?), where I managed to get to the Globex Leader. About halfway through the battle, my computer decides to restart for updates. Problem with my saved data: I was unknowingly in the InPrivate browser setting...GAH!!!

• 6 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I one time had a troll..then I ignored him and never gave him any kind of attention. Problem solved

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

My story has to do with Strike Force Heros (yes, I know it's a flash game, but still, IT'S A VIDEO GAME!!! Why can't all video game posts go in here, and they can seperate the Video Game forum into sub-forums for the different types of video games?),

Flash Games Forums are above the Video Games Section. Or below. Forgot.

Got trolled on Maplestory, by traders multiple times.
ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

Yesterday Troll builds and teams DESTROYED my gameplay in lol 7 TIMES!!!

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Playing battlefield 3 and I wanted the attack chopper. So I decide to stand next to it because I know it will respawn in the next min or two and know it won't hurt my team if I stay their for a miniscule amount of time. But somebody decides he and his teammate want it. Sorry, forgot to mention we are playing on Firestorm, conquest, on side A, not sure what team. Anyways. he decides to jump in his humvee and rockets at me. then last second he jumps out the Humvee kills me allowing the ****** to get the chopper and die a min later. tell me that isn't wrong.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Surprisingly I haven't been trolled that much in games. Occasionally in FPS games I'll have purposely annoying teammates, but nothing serious. Just trapping in corners, not allowing to pass through doorways, and other small stuff like that.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

What bugs me is when people are yelling into the mic or playing terrible music on the mic that sounds horrible. Yeah you can mute it, but what if you wanted to talk on your own mic and someone didnt mute the guy that is screaming in the mic. That way you have to talk over the guy.

Another thing I hate is on gun game on COD BO2 when that guy finally gets to the ballistic knife and then he just keeps using melee, wasting your time when he could just end the **** game by getting normal kills. Its ridiculous

Showing 1-6 of 6