ForumsSupport ForumWhy is "war of the web" missing

6 2824
daser
daser
1 posts
Scribe

the game "war of the web" was on armor games and seems to have disappeared where has this good game gone from the entire of the armor games site it is very sad that they have done this and and I would like the game to be back online for all the people with accounts

• 6 Replies
CCVanilla
CCVanilla
6 posts
Peasant

Weird, I noticed someone else saying that a game called "Dragon Eternity" is missing too. I wonder if the games are just being taken down.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

You can still play it on AG here if I'm not wrong.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Weird, I noticed someone else saying that a game called "Dragon Eternity" is missing too. I wonder if the games are just being taken down.

Judging by that game (i fetched the link) i don't think it was ever on AG. Unless it was very recently in the MMOs.

You can still play it on AG here if I'm not wrong.

How did you get that Nicho? ;O
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

How did you get that Nicho? ;O

Google has everything~! Not sure if it's still playable though, I didn't log in.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Google has everything~! Not sure if it's still playable though, I didn't log in.

Sure enough, I searched it and it came up xD I logged in using my Exit path alt to what what'd happen. There's actually a couple people still playing it xD But what I don't understand is what do you do? ;P
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

It is playable. It was removed without an explanation.

There was a thread a while back trying to get AG to put it back and at the end of it TassleFoot gave a "Maybe".

Chances are, you should probably just stick to playing from the cache link. It isn't coming back anytime soon.

Showing 1-6 of 6