ForumsArt, Music, and Writingfun 8bit music! chiptune VGM

4 5145
bTRAIN
bTRAIN
23 posts
Shepherd

Please, check out plants > humans! For fans of old school video games and the likes.

Any legitimate flash developers in need of an original soundtrack should also get a hold of me on soundcloud. I can create create custom chip music for your game(I have before, it was fun)!

soundcloud.com/plants_humans

• 4 Replies
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Never heard of sound cloud. Definitely something I should check into a little mor . Thanks for showing it to me and the music was super cool. I love the old retro music, so this was amazing!

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

bTRAIN, Daemon thinks that you are amazing if you can make chiptune music. He likes yours very much, and is wondering if you would be willing to make up any sets for purchase. [or free download]

bTRAIN
bTRAIN
23 posts
Shepherd

bTRAIN, Daemon thinks that you are amazing if you can make chiptune music. He likes yours very much, and is wondering if you would be willing to make up any sets for purchase. [or free download]

haha, thanks! Yes, I'm hoping by spring to be releasing a full length. Until then I (usually) put out one new track each month on soundcloud.
fersteger
fersteger
3 posts
Nomad

Nice stuff! Some Riverdales in there, awesome! I'm going to listen to your stuff at work today!

Showing 1-4 of 4