ForumsThe TavernHELP!!!!

10 2441
ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

I need help realy bad!! With adobephotoshop!!
I need to create animation for school but I dont know how...Can someone help me?

P.S. I dont know does this topic belong here

• 10 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

You need help creating an animation with Adobe Photoshop? I'm not too sure that's possible...

You might try posting here. No one in the Tavern would have any big advice on animation.

This might be a stupid question, but did you volunteer to do this animation, or were you forced to do it?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Don't you need Flash for that, and not Photoshop?

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

I needed photoshop because We are doing it on programing class, I dont know why, but its too late now I got an B on my class-made project

but thanks

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Hit the animation button. You can only do frame animations. If you need more help ask me on my profile.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I needed photoshop because We are doing it on programing class, I dont know why, but its too late now I got an B on my class-made project

LoL Next time you need help, I would suggest asking some other time rather then the day you get graded. There's no way you would have got any help this way. =D
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Well now he knows for next time this comes up. I really don't make too many animations. I don't use photoshop except for at school sometimes because it costs money. I usually use paint if I want to edit a picture or something. xD Paint can be a bit more straightforward, though.

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

LoL Next time you need help, I would suggest asking some other time rather then the day you get graded. There's no way you would have got any help this way. =D

well it sould be for tomorow but somehow our classes mixed up and i got that class yesterday.

Hit the animation button. You can only do frame animations

lol I know that but I am not so awesome in what come next :/
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

You know how movies are made by many images one after the other? More or less, all animations works like that. You have to make frames with all the different moments of the animation, put them in order, and then tell photoshop to convert it in an actual animation. As for the "telling photoshop" part, it's been ages since I last tried to do something like this myself, but I remember two ways, you could put the frames as separate layers and then click a "show layers in succession" button somewhere, or enter an "animation mode" that lets you add and modify the frames directly.

Anyway, this is really the wrong place to ask something like this, you should have started looking it up on google and if that didn't work, you should have asked it on a more specific forum and not in the off-topic section of a flash games forum.

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

I know all of that but I dont know how to use photoshop tools and stuff and when I use them it just sucks :/

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

You could have said it sooner if your problem is drawing and not animating :P drawing isn't anything you will learn in a day, especially digital drawing, and especially if you are using a mouse. The only tip I can give you is to use photoshop's movable objects and base your animation on movement rather than on different sprites on each frame, so keep it as much simple and 2D as you can.

Showing 1-10 of 10