ForumsGamesMy overated games list

24 5271
Dudes_Are_Dudes
Dudes_Are_Dudes
10 posts
Nomad

Last Stand Series- Don't get me wrong, i LOVE zombie games. But this...it just doesn't go with me. I really don't like the survival physics (Hunger and Thirst) on it, or on any game. And also, the fanbase. I don't understand why so many people like this game. Overall, I give it a 5/10.

There will be more, I haven't thought about everything yet.

• 24 Replies
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

I really don't like the survival physics (Hunger and Thirst) on it, or on any game

Only the last 2 games featured that, and you could disable that feature in one. The first 2 games were undeniably the best in my opinion.

I don't understand why so many people like this game

Just like so many people enjoy playing Skyrim, even though some people may dislike it. That doesn't mean it's a bad game, it means you have different tastes. That's also no reason to give it a bad rating.

Overall, you didn't give any valid points as for why you disliked the entire series. I can understand that you dislike the latest one due to the food and water, but the first two had neither food nor water.
EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
125 posts
Shepherd

Oh boy... If I were to tell you all the game I think are way, way overrated... I'd probably give you the list of 60-70% of all the games I play on AG... :/

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

The first one was the best, the second was meh, and the third was stupid, haven't played dead zone.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I liked the first three (or two? Can't recall) parts of LS, but when they blew it up to a gritty survival game, it lost it's sparkle.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Exit Path 2 is overrated. It has about the same rating as the original, but it's way worse. The only area it improved on was the graphics...

As for Last Stand, I haven't played through them all, but the ones where you are behind a barricade, look for resources, and travel were alright.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

it means you have different tastes. That's also no reason to give it a bad rating.

If you don't like a game, that is a reason to give it a bad rating.

Eh, I feel like Sonny game's are overrated, I don't really like them at all yet it seems almost everyone goes crazy at the sound of it.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Eh, I feel like Sonny game's are overrated, I don't really like them at all yet it seems almost everyone goes crazy at the sound of it.

Same. I've played a bit of both, but I don't see the appeal. Maybe I'm not paying attention to the story, but the gameplay doesn't seem like anything special.
Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

I think Kingdom Rush is kind of overrated. It's good, but I don't love it.
Sonny 2 is maybe a bit overrated. It's great, but I didn't like it as much as the first one.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Exit Path 2 is overrated. It has about the same rating as the original, but it's way worse. The only area it improved on was the graphics...

Yes! Someone who agrees!

Honestly..I do not like the 2nd one at all. The running/racing has just been screwed over..before it was you had to be fast and swift...not you have to wait and time when you move and hope that you don't die
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Definetly. Exit Path 2 sucks. I never liked it at all :/
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I ragequit, but I liked it. Corporation Inc., though... :/

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Honestly..I do not like the 2nd one at all. The running/racing has just been screwed over..before it was you had to be fast and swift...not you have to wait and time when you move and hope that you don't die

Huge disappointment gameplay wise. I'm beating a dead horse here... but I don't think I'd ever forget about it. All the hype and excitement John made about it, talking a ton of innovative gameplay and even posting pictures about it, but the end product was terrible. Now, you'll find just about no one on either Exit Path games.
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Sonny is way overrated. It's just boring. Taking turns beating the opponent just isn't fun. I know that Bad Eggs and Shell shock are a bit like that, but they have more variety. You're also playing against an actual human being.

kj979
kj979
1 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Rush. Just my opinion.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

That's not really a list. But rather you are singling out one game that you dislike because of a certain mechanic.

Showing 1-15 of 24