ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Spiralknights account

4 1308
SammyBA
SammyBA
2 posts
Nomad

hello
i wanna chance my account from armorgames into my steam account but the support from sk said isn't possible does anybody know how i can do this?

• 4 Replies
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Umm.... I started playing Spiral Knights when it first came out. I was hoping to be like one of those rare beta-testing accounts but...It wouldn't let me log in.

Anyways, I know for sure that that isn't possible. Sorry, buddy.

Mickeyryn

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

To my knowledge this isn't possible, simply because it is a username that is linked to a certain point of entry to the game's servers. This means that you cannot detach your (i.e.) ArmorGames' username from this website and then simply attach it to another point of entry, being either another game hosting website or simply the game's own website.

It is like a branch from a tree... it is a part of that tree and cannot be re-attached to it somewhere else. =/

SammyBA
SammyBA
2 posts
Nomad

me again
in the last days armorgames have again a lot of problems with the loginpage for sk... yesterday for a couple of hours the site was crashed and so i will be pleased if there is a possibility to chance my account into e regular sk account... then i have not to use the loginpage from armorgame witch often is crashed and the updates ned much more time to... a happy new year for everyone how read this

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This isn't possible. We know there has been a few issues lately, we do apologize for that - but they should be fixed now.

Showing 1-4 of 4