ForumsSupport ForumAbout continue arcuz.

4 3580
anhnobrain
anhnobrain
4 posts
Peasant

Hi guys.
Cpl days ago I accidentally deleted my cookies and caches then i lost my saves on arcuz. I created a topic to ask for helps but it didnt really help much so i decided to start all over again.Finally my character reached lv 26,and with all the hapiness in my heart,i taked a rest after a long day.Then bull**** happened again.My scumbag auto clean cleared the entire cookies and caches.It really hurts.So follow to the advice of people,i used recovery program and get back a 9kb file named "arcuz.sol" in folder arcuz-5003.swf I pray and try to start the game again but im still not able to continue it.So please help me.I feel like im almost there,just something is missing.Thank you guy alot.And sorry for my bad english.

• 4 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Maybe this will help. I don't know.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I will start by admitting that I know very little about what you need to do with the save files, but what I do know is that the file needs to be placed at the exact same spot it was deleted from.

I'll try to elaborate with a quick example of files stored on your computer; let's say you store the Arcuz files in this section of your computer:

C:\\ProgramFiles\\Internet\\SavedGameFiles\\12345\\0987\\Arcuz\\5678\\arcuz.sol

If you were to place that particular save game file in the 'Arcuz' folder, instead of the '5678' folder it was in originally, the game cannot find/retreive it because it would only look in '5678' (which is now empty) and not 'Arcuz' (which would then contain both the '5678' folder and the 'arcuz.sol' file.

I hope this was the problem and my short example can help you try to make it work again. =)

anhnobrain
anhnobrain
4 posts
Peasant

First,its is almost impossible to restore cookies by using program,cuz after searching you will find there are like a ton of files was deleted,and you have no idea which of them is your cookies.
Second,i put the Arcuz.sol file exactly in the folder it belonged to before.But it still doesnt work.
Anyway,thank you guy for helping me.Someone has different ideas?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

You can play the game shortly and then perform a search for the files (cookies) that have been recently altered and/or altered. This way you can get an idea what the specific file you are looking for is called?

Showing 1-4 of 4