ForumsWEPRThe Illuminati

47 24881
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

The Illuminati: are they real? Is our world so corrupt? Is the NewWorldOrder real? Are the Vanderbuilts and the Sinclairs and all the old families plotting to take over the world? Were the shootings this past week staged??? Are we all doomed?

Personally I say...yes. But not to the biggest extent. I believe there are the Illuminati and the are plotting to take over the world.

What do you guys think???

• 47 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

In response to the thread's questions:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

In response to another thread about the Illuminati:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What is it with people and conspiracies?

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

The Illuminati: are they real?

There have been several groups by this name. But in connection to what conspiracy theorists like to claim, no.

Is our world so corrupt?

There is often corruption at the top since the job attracts that sort of person. Overall or in the way conspiracy theorists like to claim, no.

Is the NewWorldOrder real?

of course.
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/n/nwo/71.jpg

As for conspiracy theory wise. Here is a little bit from wiki.
"During the 20th century, many statesmen, such as Woodrow Wilson and Winston Churchill, used the term "new world order" to refer to a new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power after World War I and World War II. They all saw these periods as opportunities to implement idealistic proposals for global governance in the sense of new collective efforts to address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual nation-states to solve, while always respecting the right of nations to self-determination. These proposals led to the creation of international organizations, such as the United Nations and NATO, and international regimes, such as the Bretton Woods system and the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, which were calculated both to maintain a balance of power in favor of the United States as well as regularize cooperation between nations, in order to achieve a peaceful phase of capitalism. These creations in particular and liberal internationalism in general, however, would always be criticized and opposed by American ultraconservative business nationalists from the 1930s on."

Are the Vanderbuilts and the Sinclairs and all the old families plotting to take over the world?

What?

Were the shootings this past week staged???

No...

Are we all doomed?

no more than normal.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

The illuminati "does not" exist. They are a part of the freemasons but none knows who is in it. Its rumored that the Bushes were in it. They have had their hands in certain things but not world ending events

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Really, redfan45, really? Do you seriously believe that the world is gonna end on the 21st? Actually, I'm in no place to talk when I said I think the Illuminatis are planning for world destruction... But so you really think so?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

What is it with people and conspiracies?

It creates scapegoats and red herrings to blame for world problems. It's much easier than taking responsibility.

Were the shootings this past week staged???

... In what way?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

There is no evidence to support anything being insinuated. It does provide easy fodder to fuel our post-modern cultural cliches though.

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Hard to really prove for me.

LlordMaso
LlordMaso
38 posts
Nomad

actually some documents and evidences can be already found in the internet just search for it and it will be you who will decide if you will believe or not..

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

actually some documents and evidences can be already found in the internet just search for it and it will be you who will decide if you will believe or not..

"Documents" and "Evidence"

In actuality, speculation and mere assumptions can be found..and it will be you who will decide to go with such fallacious beliefs or not
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

The Illuminati is very real. My best friends dad is one. HE told me everything. If I mention his name, he will be killed. They are slowly brainwashing people, and weakening our population. Their target is white men. And Catholics are their enemy. Unfortunately, I am a white, catholic male. They know we are the dominant, so they need to get through us. Making meaningless wars and encouraging abortion really helps them. They are satanists, and want control for their master, the Devil.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

The Illuminati is very real. My best friends dad is one. HE told me everything. If I mention his name, he will be killed.

I'm a member of the Illuminati, too. Maybe I know him
wontgetmycatnip
wontgetmycatnip
95 posts
Peasant

The Illuminati is very real. My best friends dad is one. HE told me everything. If I mention his name, he will be killed. They are slowly brainwashing people, and weakening our population. Their target is white men. And Catholics are their enemy. Unfortunately, I am a white, catholic male. They know we are the dominant, so they need to get through us. Making meaningless wars and encouraging abortion really helps them. They are satanists, and want control for their master, the Devil.

â¬Paranoia strikes deepâ¬
â¬Into your life it will creepâ¬
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Don't forget to wear your tinfoil hat to block the mind control rays being broadcast by lizard people from planet Nibiru.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

If im support abortions and against the "right" to bare guns then im Illumenati?

qwertyuiop9640
qwertyuiop9640
2 posts
Farmer

The illuminati is real and its bad and even some games in aromr games have illuminati crap so even in this website theres stuff like that

Showing 1-15 of 47