ForumsGamesCan't find a game

13 2702
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

So I can't find this game. You're a little dude in a cave and you find a gun and then you just shoot monsters and stuff. I think there are like five huge levels. I can't remember the name of it. It's also kinda pixely... 16-bit?

• 13 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Kolm? You find a gun and have to shoot things, and it had some pixel elements.

If not Kolm, do you remember anything else?

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I don't know, do you know the author? [b]Author [i]Might help

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I don't remember who made it. There was this little dude and you were underground and you found a gun and shot little blobs. Then you collected the little crystals and upgraded your guns and stats. There were four guns total. That's all I can think of at the moment. Thanks!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I think I recall it. Maybe not. Was it a side scrolling shooter? Did the map move?

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Yes, the map moved, but it also moved up and down.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Oh my god... I remember this game! I forgot what it was too :P Weren't you like a little monster thing? And you only used the mouse :P

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

No. -_- You were a kid and it was WASD and mouse. I don't know.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Do you recall how long ago you played it? Was it highly rated? When you played it had it just came out or been there for a while already?

If you can answer any it could help me find it, as I recall it too..

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

If you can remember anything, like genre, art, etc.

Like was it completely pixel games, like most of those games that the art is just pixel? Or is it just some things..

Anything you can tell me helps. The WASD and mouse thing kind of helps but not much. I already ruled out a few games cause of that.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

You are most likely looking for one of these:

Diamond Hollow
Diamond Hollow II

The two games are similar, but the second one has more stuff.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Yup that's probably the one he was talking about. I was thinking it was that one just didn't remember the name either.

Gj. xD

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

THANK YOU PATRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are truly awesome!

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Okay...Your excitement over this game has just driven me to go play this game myself.

Showing 1-13 of 13