ForumsThe TavernEnd of the world party!

94 21163
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

welcome to my end of the world party!

Wish to say jokes? talk about how it won't really end or just share radome tidbits of info?.... well here you go!
(do not comment until 12/21/12)

• 94 Replies
Anthonyk30
Anthonyk30
38 posts
Constable

yo! katnip! its speeled: apocalypse...If no one heard me, they found 6,000 more years recorded by the myans like 5 days before the "doomsday". so not a lot of people know that, XD XD XD XD XD

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

oh no! apparently now bird poop comes with apocalyptic cyanide!

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I just have one thing to say about the end of the world.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/537558_308602442590912_596402790_n.jpg

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

its speeled

lol... When telling someone how to spell at least spell correctly yourself... xD

^ Grammar Nazi in da house.

But anyways when was this "apocalypse" supposed to happen again? I'm tired of waiting... xD
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I feel like I'm dying inside, doomsday is coming to an end. o.e

OMG_Apocalypse
OMG_Apocalypse
1 posts
Nomad

Funny how people actually believe in this **** xD

madmankiller3859
madmankiller3859
21 posts
Nomad

Why is the world not over!! its making me sad. I wanted to see that planet crrash. Dang.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

OMG - WHAT THE HELL?! EVERYONE IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD

Glad to see that the mods are following their own rules of no caps lock, good job guys.

Such a shame the world did not end, it would have made everything easier.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Lol,(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_da ⦠tic_events)
,163 Down, 10 To come!

Mhmm... What has this world come to xD So many crazy people nowadays. But the future end of the world theories seem a little bit more real than the past ones... xD
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

6,000 more years recorded by the myans like 5 days before the "doomsday". so not a lot of people know that,

I knew! plus she meant to spell it wrong it is the alpacalypse...... beware all alpacas!

Megagreywolf......... yes Epic fail........ 6000 years off.

everybody who is dyeing inside so am I I was hoping for zombies.
royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

maybe it is just a groundhog day. Maybe we will all wake up to Sonny and Cher at 6 in the morning at Punxatawny. Because it's time to get your booties up cause it's cold outside.

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

hahaha nice one your royalty. or you highnieness.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Unless we all die in the next 2 hours, 12/21/12 apocalypse was a conspiracy theory. Obviously.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Why is the world not over!! its making me sad. I wanted to see that planet crrash. Dang.

@madmankiller3859: lol how can ya see the planet crash when u would even be disappeared b4 it? TROLOL XD

OMG - WHAT THE HELL?! EVERYONE IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD

Glad to see that the mods are following their own rules of no caps lock, good job guys.

lol just let that Mod a lil loose when THE END dun coming lah :-P
anw it s a rarely event, so imo the Mod can also rarely break da rule sometimes, no? XD

Such a shame the world did not end, it would have made everything easier.

oh dun be so depressed like that killersup, BE OPTIMISTIC LIKE CENERE AND ME LAH :-P

But the future end of the world theories seem a little bit more real than the past ones... xD

that s wat I called EVOLUTION mah dude XD
the ppl will bcome smarter n smarter each day and of course they will be able to think more reasonable idea for the cause of THE END lah :-P

maybe it is just a groundhog day. Maybe we will all wake up to Sonny and Cher at 6 in the morning at Punxatawny. Because it's time to get your booties up cause it's cold outside.
hahaha nice one your royalty. or you highnieness.

yeh must agree with Jumpper that royalguy's joke is the best one i have ever seen in this thread lah XD (no offense, jit sust mah own opinion )
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Yeah. I'm a Grammar Nazi

huh??? thought u disappeared in page 5 alr? r u a ghost or a zombie then? 0_o o_8
Showing 61-75 of 94