ForumsGamesWartune server change

24 60229
DarKSePHiRoTH
DarKSePHiRoTH
6 posts
Blacksmith

Is there any reason to prevent players from moving to a server more appropriate for their timezones?
Normally this would be an unjustified request, but U.S.east and European servers appeared when people were already above level 40, with more than 2 weeks of constant play and possibly already payed cash, so probably they have a good reason for wanting to keep their character alive instead of starting a new one.
just in case - I'm not sure if this is the right place to talk about this - sorry for causing troubles if it isn't

• 24 Replies
xUnstoppablex
xUnstoppablex
2 posts
Nomad

:P

potter27
potter27
1 posts
Scribe

i dropped out about timezones....

DarKSePHiRoTH
DarKSePHiRoTH
6 posts
Blacksmith

Can we at least receive an answer on why this can't be done?

Tasha1996
Tasha1996
1 posts
Nomad

I got 3 Different chars on 3 different accounts 40-41 and 42 and they all on a US Server, when I found out there was English Servers I wanted to change.... the battle time are like 3AM - 6AM it would be rlly rlly helpful if this was done
All of em are Server 5

and my chars are Swanze / Soulza and Spyheart

domCIP12345
domCIP12345
1 posts
Shepherd

where the F@#k is Server 5- Europe ??????

Cheshire600
Cheshire600
1 posts
Shepherd

i have one char on server 5 Europe. and wanna to change server for some of my or near time (UTC +11, Russia, Vladivostok). Can anybody help me?

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Ok, so, uh since nobody seems to be clarifying this, I'll try do my best.

Wartune is well, uh, an independent game uploaded by developers that really have nothing to do with Armor Games except for the fact that their is on AG.

Unfortunately, as of now (and I'm sure it won't ever change) you can't transfer your player from one server to another, I guess the reason being is that if there was a new server, players could transfer a level 60 account onto said server and basically own up.
Most players that go to a new server go because they want to start afresh and be with players that are of similar levels to them.

If you do want to start off on a new server more appropriate to your timezone, you may have to do it outside of Armor Games on the r2games.com website.
There are generally 3-4 servers opened up on a weekly basis over there, and as of now there are 385 servers (with the exception of those merged together.)

Anyhow; here's the link.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Er, links seem to be broken on the site at the minute, just seeing if this works.
http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?88677-Announcement-Wartune-Weekly-Server-Launches

boontina65
boontina65
1 posts
Nomad

when is new east coast server coming

Showing 16-24 of 24