Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Wartune server change

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 1:29pm

Tasha1996

Tasha1996

1 post

I got 3 Different chars on 3 different accounts 40-41 and 42 and they all on a US Server, when I found out there was English Servers I wanted to change.... the battle time are like 3AM - 6AM it would be rlly rlly helpful if this was done
All of em are Server 5

and my chars are Swanze / Soulza and Spyheart

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 9:59pm

domCIP12345

domCIP12345

1 post

where the F@#k is Server 5- Europe ??????

Posted Nov 8, '13 at 6:44am

Cheshire600

Cheshire600

1 post

i have one char on server 5 Europe. and wanna to change server for some of my or near time (UTC +11, Russia, Vladivostok). Can anybody help me?

Posted Nov 8, '13 at 12:50pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

Ok, so, uh since nobody seems to be clarifying this, I'll try do my best.

Wartune is well, uh, an independent game uploaded by developers that really have nothing to do with Armor Games except for the fact that their is on AG.

Unfortunately, as of now (and I'm sure it won't ever change) you can't transfer your player from one server to another, I guess the reason being is that if there was a new server, players could transfer a level 60 account onto said server and basically own up.
Most players that go to a new server go because they want to start afresh and be with players that are of similar levels to them.

If you do want to start off on a new server more appropriate to your timezone, you may have to do it outside of Armor Games on the r2games.com website.
There are generally 3-4 servers opened up on a weekly basis over there, and as of now there are 385 servers (with the exception of those merged together.)

Anyhow; here's the link.

Posted Nov 8, '13 at 12:53pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

Er, links seem to be broken on the site at the minute, just seeing if this works.
http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?88677-Announcement-Wartune-Weekly-Server-Launches

Reply to Wartune server change

You must be logged in to post a reply!