ForumsNews and FeedbackWhy AG would block animated cursors? 0_o

7 4733
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

I can only used some particular cursor from this site

And when I tried the Weapon category like u but the cursor dun work for my computer.....
I thought it bcoz of mah computer, but then one of mah friend told me that "I think only non-animated cursors work on Armor Games, though I'm not sure how or why AG would block animated cursors."

for example, how come I can NOT use this Bloody Sword as mah cursor?
Imo it s nothing wrong with animated cursor lah :-P

• 7 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I assume you mean the cursor showing up for users on your profile? My guess would be because not all HTML is supported.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@GOM: hmm that s weird bcoz some codes worked (for example my current cursor- a Lapras XD) and other codes not work (for example the Bloody sword I mentioned above)

I mean the formats of these codes should be similar right? so how come some work and some not work?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

What? My cursor works fine... It probably has something to do with the bloody sword. Not the HTML.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Actually, I think the support is based on animation, not on each object. But we still need to find out why only non-animated cursors work on AG.

What? My cursor works fine

Only animated cursors are blocked. Your cursor is not animated.
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Patrick2011: how come this one is an animated cursor?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

@Patrick2011: how come this one is an animated cursor?

Because it moves. If there is any movement in the cursor, the cursor is animated and will not work on AG.
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Patrick2011: oh that s rite, tks for ur exlaination, and no wonder y mah B Sword and ur Hammer belong to the same category- Weapon but mine can NOT used while urs can lah :-P

Showing 1-7 of 7