ForumsSupport Forum[ANS] BBCODE... Color Code?

5 1561
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

How do you change the color of the words and text on your about? I tried what BBCODE.org said to do, but it didn't work. Help?

• 5 Replies
Spilong
Spilong
12 posts
Nomad

In the rules section it says you can't do this because it's breaking the policy. Some people will think you have "special" abilities here on Armor Games and the developers don't want that. This is what i heard

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

In the rules section it says you can't do this because it's breaking the policy. Some people will think you have "special" abilities here on Armor Games and the developers don't want that. This is what i heard

That's for the forum and comments section, but using colour codes in your about is alright.

Here's an HTML tutorial.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Actually, the no alternate color rule only applies to the forums and comments. You can use any colors on your about, thought bright colors and other annoying colors are not preferred. Also, Armor Games does not support BB code colors. To add colors to your about, you need to use HTML. HTML only works in abouts though, so you can't use alternate colors in posting or commenting.

TL;DR: Spilong is wrong, but you can use HTML to add colors to your about only. The "no colors" rule is only for forums and comments.

Spilong
Spilong
12 posts
Nomad

whoops, sorry guys

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

thanks for you guys help :})

Showing 1-5 of 5