ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Mini Heroes - Major Issues

10 8236
Brahminator
Brahminator
1 posts
Shepherd

Tried playing Mini Heroes.

3rd (?) tutorial quest in, it says to speed up the crafting of a wooden sword using the premium currency. It gave me a few to start to do this. I clicked the add button to see how much the premium currency costs (I believe it's called Paragons). It was very difficult to leave the purchase screen and when I finally did I had lost all my money + the premium currency + the other resource listed there (keys?).

Refreshing etc does nothing. I waited the 50 mins til the sword finished to see if it was worth continuing and hope that this gets resolved later. I managed to pick up the sword but am completely unable to equip it.

In short, this game has managed in about 5 mins of actual play time to lose all record of my gold and premium currency and been completely unplayable too. How ANY freemium type game can lose track of currency which has to be purchased is beyond me. I'd like to clarify that i hadn't bought the 3 (start with 1, provided with another 2 when the quest starts from what i saw) but was looking at the real money cost of them and certainly won't be buying any now.

• 10 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 10