ForumsGamesWhat do you have Xbox or Ps3

19 3981
XHGDevilDog
XHGDevilDog
3 posts
Nomad

I have an Xbox 360, I love it. Im in a great gaming community to. What do you all have? and do you all like clans? or Communitys better?

• 19 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

We already have a thread for this.

But if this remains open, I had both (Xbox broke). I always preferred PS3 because of the exclusives, free online, controllers not requiring batteries, and disks not getting scratched when put in system.

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

We have both.. well, my bro has xbox and i have ps3 but i still prefer PS3 same reason as Sir GhostOfMatrix's

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

controllers not requiring batteries

My guess is you are trying to say that the Xbox 360 controllers require batteries which is not true. And I have both, I was always more of a fan to Sony but when the PS3 and Xbox 360 came out I chose the 360 and I havent had a problem.

But I mostly play the PC anyway (No Discs, great graphics special features, free online. Being able to pick servers. There are so many benefits to PC gaming and even you are used to a controller. Any Corded Xbox 360 controller will do)
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

My guess is you are trying to say that the Xbox 360 controllers require batteries which is not true.

The wireless controllers for the Xbox 360 require batteries.
AllportHD
AllportHD
34 posts
Nomad

PS3 but im thinking about getting an xbox!

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

The wireless controllers for the Xbox 360 require batteries

Yes but there is also the rechargeable battery packs you can buy, which make it so you dont need batteries
Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

Yes but there is also the rechargeable battery packs you can buy, which make it so you dont need batteries

Lemme blow this out of the water:

PS3 controllers themselves are rechargeable, so you don't need to buy an attachment.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I have an Xbox, PS3 and a Wii U. My PS3 hasn't been doing so well lately, as it won't seem to do anything. I play most games on my Xbox, although my Wii U is starting to win me over. I don't have a huge preference for one over the other as I have all 3 so I don't miss out on exclusives. However, if there's a game that can be played on all 3 consoles, I tend to get it as cheap as I can. Xbox games tend to be the cheapest.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I have a PS3. It's been impressive so far. A few minor problems here and here but I can cope with those.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

I have a PS3 since all of my funding for it came from a grandpa who wanted me to play with him online :P I play just about as much with friends on their 360, so not missing out on much. In fact, of the three of us who split the price for it, I have played Halo 4 the most. Both great systems in my opinion. I like the free online for PS3, but the online for 360 is better to me when I've played, which is part of the reason it's not free. Microsoft knows plenty of people will still spend money on online, so they do it :P

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

PS3 controllers themselves are rechargeable, so you don't need to buy an attachment.

Even so,I don't think it is an arguable concept that makes PS3 any better.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

It does because it saves you buying a battery pack (which suck) or batteries.

I had an xbox mainly because of halo 3 I had an xbox before and loved halo so I wanted the 360 because of halo 3 and thats what my friends had I would of swapped to ps3 but not many people I knew have one so it never happened but now I have changed to pc which I don't regret one bit.
Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

That's arguably one good point.

I mean, I dunno how long the Battery Life and durability on a 360 Controller is, but saving money is always a good option. Especially with all of the DLC companies are giving us these days...

And I don't really have any problems on my PS3 Controllers, except for the fact that the thing is more sensitive. I might press L3 and it also presses on Down and Left or something.

That's kinda my fault for throwing it around with my friends...

Still usable, though \\(OwO)/
amazing_me
amazing_me
10 posts
Nomad

I have Xbox 360 and it's great

DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

I just got back into going hard on the Xbox 360

Showing 1-15 of 19