ForumsSupport Forum[ANS] About Uploading Games

6 1879
dcoold
dcoold
914 posts
Nomad

Hi, i just got permission from sugarfreegames To upload Caravaneer on AG. However, does the game NEED to have the AG logo in it to have it on here? If so, id would hope you could make an exception to it, as this game has a pretty big fan base. Sorry if this is in the wrong area(i don't really post on forums much).

• 6 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I believe the admins put the AG logo and sound FX into the game when they upload it... Not 100% sure, but that's what I've heard.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I forwarded this thread/question to Ferret for you. He will contact you here or you can email him at ferret@armorgames.com and ask him. Ok? =)

dcoold
dcoold
914 posts
Nomad

Yep, I talked to him about it, he told me to go through the process, thank you. Is there a thread about uploading games, and the things you need such as thumbnails and whatnot? This would be the first game Ive ever uploaded.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

You mean a thread with any information or help regarding the uploading of games? I don't think there is one right now... I know one of the users is currently busy remodeling "The Forge" or "Programming Help" forum. If there isn't one right now, you are of course free to make it. =)

dcoold
dcoold
914 posts
Nomad

Ah ok thank you.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I'll lock this thread seeing as the question was answered... =)

Showing 1-6 of 6