ForumsThe TavernArmatar topic: Discuss anything about Armatars

78 13894
InsertHaikuHere
InsertHaikuHere
12 posts
Nomad

What we do here is well, talk about armatars.
Lets start. Any basic armatars that you notice are starting to lose popularity?

• 78 Replies
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Well, no, armatars are just our personal representations, nothing else.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Armatars are one of my favorite parts of AG surprisingly =P

I really like mine, I've had it since 2009. don't plant on changing it

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I really like how you need to have a certain amount of armor points in order to use most armatars. I also like how their are seasonal armatars to pick from, in case you get board of the regular ones.

As with tegan190, I have had my armatar since I started and I don't think I will ever change.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I used to switch around with the turtle and penguin. But I think the one I currently one is nice too.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

My armatar definitely hits the spot.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I think most people want to stand out from others and have their own identity. That's why there really isn't a popular armatar. Seasonals contradict that a bit, but that is because they only last a limited time.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

In the forums is seems like nobody &quotopular" changes their armartars. However, if you check the comment section in a game, it is loaded with a bunch of 0AP armartars.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I usually switch about once every two weeks. Sometimes more often, sometimes less often. Lately I've been into the seasonals though.

I'd take vinster's but it's a bit overused right now. It's too **** awesome.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I'd take vinster's but it's a bit overused right now. It's too **** awesome.

Ya. Lots of people are using it. Though I have a whole story to go with mine.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I only switched once, and that was for a couple of days. Sorry golden winged helm, no more will daddy abandon you.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well as you all know, this one is mine. Seriously considered switching to the armatar I created..but decided against it

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I used the blue butterfly since I unlocked it and didn't change it until the seasonals came. Then I decided to switch to the armatars I created. I plan to keep the one I'm currently using a little longer, unless I manage to draw a masterpiece and I force myself to switch it again.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I've been keeping seasonal armatars long past their season. I'll probably keep this one for a while, or at least a Christmas one. The seasonals are my favorite update to AG that I've seen.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i love my current gangnam style chrismas armatar, but christmas is over, so i'm switching back to my flamming horse.

Hardstylehunt3r
Hardstylehunt3r
4 posts
Nomad

killersup's Armatar looks nice. How much AP for it?

Showing 1-15 of 78