ForumsGamesFinal Fantasy Discussion

25 5456
theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

From 1 to 13 and everything in between; argue over which FF game is the best of them all, tips to win in one of them, etc. Anything FF related welcome.

• 25 Replies
Hintkin
Hintkin
21 posts
Nomad

I have played I to XII but only finished I, II and IV. I've played and finished crisis core, too. That's just it

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Anyway, enough with this arguing of why this FF sucked and that one didn't.

you wanted to discuss FF right?

Does anyone have an awesome memory that just stands out in their mind?

now it is just saying a memory. nothing to discuss on =/

I prefer kingdom hearts, because of the story, I think it's cooler

you know, every FF has a different story =D
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Hey, I don't own this thread. I thought discussing old war stories would be fun. So what do you wanna talk about? I already know that you only like turn-based battle systems. I like those too, but I can also appreciate and enjoy every FF's system. As long as I can use tactics and strategies I'm good.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

ugh... one of my favourite games (if not my favourite) is kingdom hearts... but its not final fantasy. and id rather play a ff game with ff controls...

...You know that Kingdom Hearts uses a lot of FF characters?

My favorite memory: ...hmmm....FFVIII, when the party is fleeing from the giant mechanical spider. They get to the beach, spider-mech's about to kill them, then BOOM Quistis (The girl) blows it away with machine-gun-fire. Hottest cutscene ever...

Favorite character: Moogles. They're adorable.

Favorite enemy: Gilgamesh, because of the Genji stuff you can steal from him.

Favorite Storyline Boss: Sephiroth, toughest final boss compared to any others.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

...You know that Kingdom Hearts uses a lot of FF characters?

so? ive actually played kingdom hearts before ff. im a pretty "new" ff player even though ive finished most of them (just finished 5 yesterday actually)

my big memory? lets see:

reina going through those poisoned flowers to save a dragon (that touched me)
celes suicides (who wouldnt remember this?)
rachel dies (also sad)
aeris dies (i knew this was coming and was still shocked)
red 13 knows his father (i really liked him)
yuna and tidus in the lake
the second your being told yuna is a sacrifice
the first time kimahri talks to you (i liked him and was wondering when he will start being nice)
tidus "dies"
yunas dream in ff10 (that was a really nice scene)

wow those were alot. but ill say just another one because all of the above were story related.

in the final battle against sephiroth (i have played ff7 and 8 so wrong when it comes to strategy so no wonder they were difficult for me) i was left with only tiffa, no magic, 2 Hp and she was a TOAD. i attacked normaly, it did like 10 damage and sephi died. it was pretty funny seing him doing that super nova attack and not killing a frog but god that attack was so long and annoying.

and btw. statistically i think most people found sephi easy and found 8s final bost the most difficult. for me... actually i think i agree. if you dont count 3s LONG quest in the final dungeon as one boss. thats the most troll-ish thing ive ever seen in a video game
Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

Moogles. They're adorable.

OMG, IRK :3

They need to make Moogle costumes for pets or something...

Sorry, heh...
greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

Crystal Chronicles on the GameCube was fun, especially when you play multiplayer with the gameboys hooked up to the console.

kragnock
kragnock
34 posts
Shepherd

i have two FF games tied for favorites. FFX and FFXII because both have very interesting storylines. Then Dissidia Duodecim for PSP was really nice.

destroyer006
destroyer006
84 posts
Nomad

My favorites would be: Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 10, and Final Fantasy 12

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

i just started playing FFX again for 1st time in 9 year. i'm still very early in the game but it's amazing how much i still know they i thought have forgotten. like chest locations and special boxes. xD it feels like i played yesterday that i last played it.

anyway. 7,9 and 10 are my favorites. of wich 9 they most. they latest real-time action games i dislike the most. they should have a option to play turn-base action.

Showing 16-25 of 25