ForumsNews and Feedbackfree game making

3 3138
jessthespartan
jessthespartan
13 posts
Nomad

you should have a program that is paid for in donations. then everybody could create games and upload them. i think that this would make your site twice as popular. because for the people who have had ideas about games but couldn't do it because they didn't want to download things and pay for things. they come here and boom they make the game and who knows it could be famous in a week sweeping over the nation. and who would be riding along with the fame armorgames.

• 3 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

How to make games for free

If you don't want to download any programs, you won't be able to make games. As simple as that.

Also, good games aren't made in a week. More like a few months.

jessthespartan
jessthespartan
13 posts
Nomad

i know but the thing is is that my computer does not have virus protection so there are only a few sites that i trust one being this one i was just making a suggestion and i wasn't saying that you make the game in a week i was simply saying that the kids and adults who play games on here play it then suggest it to friends and then friends talk to friends and next thing you know everybody knows about it then there could be youtube just like minecraft

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Protips:
- Please use punctuation. Please. As it is, your posts are near impossible to read
- Go to that linked page. It's a page here on the forums. I guarantee that they are legit sites. We would not allow the page or links if they were malicious. We are pretty vigilant about that sort of thing.

Showing 1-3 of 3