ForumsThe TavernThe Cars of Armor Games Users. Share your pictures!

41 8718
redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

Since I saw there was a thread for the faces of users, why not make one for their cars?
I guess I'll start then.
My 1955 Ford Customline. Rather unique for a 18 year old I guess.
http://i46.tinypic.com/2d8ox1x.jpg

• 41 Replies
thebloxxer
thebloxxer
28 posts
Nomad

Keg, Im going to have to say that is that is a pretty nice car you have. I can also relate to the stories of people asking you guys what year your car's are, the only difference is people ask WHAT my car is. My dad and I have taken my car to the local parts store several times, and the look on people's faces is priceless when they see the car, especially when the front hood is open (Open's like a Corvette's) and they don't see the engine in the front. One of those times an old man came up and said he had never seen such a car.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Ummmm.....I feel like I am the only one with a new car here. I will just walk away slowly.

http://www.autoguide.com/images/content/2012-Kia-Forte-5-Door-Hatchback-Feature-0410_rdax_646x396.jpg

redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

Ummmm.....I feel like I am the only one with a new car here. I will just walk away slowly.

Get outta here plastic boy!
jk, you can stay, for when we need good gas mileage and modern comforts like power windows
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Get outta here plastic boy!

Yeah Daleks, get that over-sized mountain dew bottle off the road!! (Just kidding. Kia is a good brand I guess.)

Hey kegaumongo, what kind of gas mileage you get with that fine Renault?
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

@redfan
It's old enough to be my dad, haha.

@keg
Sweet car truck blah! I've always enjoyed the look of a Rin-kno. (the clio is fun to drive on gran tursimo too)

And hey, leave daleks alone! He is being nice to the enviroment or something...maybe, I don't know.

thebloxxer
thebloxxer
28 posts
Nomad

My car has power windows and good mileage (25-27). Its made out of fiberglass though, and only has 2 seats.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

What if I don't have a car... Do I post a picture of my pet rock? ;P

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

lol no you post a pic of a 200,000 sports car then say it yours ;D

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

@redfan
It's old enough to be my dad, haha.

Same here, lol

Do you like my car? That's not the usual feedback I get from people. They just laugh when I tell them it doesn't have power windows (I really envy you, thebloxxer), air conditioning or it can't go faster than 80 km/h (50 mph?).

Unless you're joking, of course, and I don't get the sarcasm...

Hey kegaumongo, what kind of gas mileage you get with that fine Renault?

I don't know what units you use or the way you express it, but around 10 L/100km (that's 16 L /100 miles). Well, if I'm not mistaken because my memory fails sometimes...
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I don't know what units you use or the way you express it, but around 10 L/100km (that's 16 L /100 miles). Well, if I'm not mistaken because my memory fails sometimes...

That's around 23 miles per US gallon. Way better then any car I'll have.
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

That's around 23 miles per US gallon. Way better then any car I'll have.

Seriously? Well, I think it's too much (compared with more modern cars), but it is 20 years old. I guess I can't ask for more.
However, I still spend a lot of money on gasoline, but at least much less than some years ago. I needed time to learn to drive it properly in order to reduce the fuel consumption.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Seriously?

You bet. That 1972 Ford Mustang I'm planning on fixing up probably gets 9 miles to the gallon.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

And hey, leave daleks alone! He is being nice to the enviroment or something...maybe, I don't know.

Well I have heated seats, a sun roof, and leather seats. Also the heater and the AC work amazingly well. Do you guys have power steering on your cars?
thebloxxer
thebloxxer
28 posts
Nomad

Dal, No Fiero's (84-88) ever had power steering, so im not out of luck. Some people have managed to put power steering in them they took out of Chevy Chevette's.

Keg, My car also has AC, but it doesen't work. That won't matter right now, have snow everywhere here in Nebraska. BTW, don't worry, my car only makes it up to about 100MPH. ;P

thebloxxer
thebloxxer
28 posts
Nomad

Sorry, on my last post I meant that I AM out of luck on power steering.

Oh and Keg, I was being serious on liking your car. For some reason I attraction to cars most people would deem "crap". On lists of cars I also wanted some of the one's I put on were the AMC Pacer, AMX Gremlin, Ford Pinto, and even the Yugo GV. Please note as daily drivers though.

Showing 16-30 of 41