Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

The Cars of Armor Games Users. Share your pictures!

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 10:00pm

xeano321

xeano321

3,127 posts

Knight

When you are actually moving and on the road you really don't notice the lack of power steering, its when you are parking, stationary etc that you start to notice it.

That's mostly why they developed power steering. Have to admit, it is pretty nice.

Have you thought about installing a P/S system on your car? If it came as an option when it was new, you should be able to get parts to upgrade it.

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 7:36pm

redfan45

redfan45

202 posts

Have you thought about installing a P/S system on your car?

I have thought of it, as I'm interested in mod-stock hot rods and classic cars. Where they pretty much keep the body and sometimes interior (which I would do as I prefer the interiors to new interiors as well) and add a modern engine, transmission, breaking, heating, ac, stereo system, power steering, etc etc. But obviously that would all cost alot.
But as for getting the original power steering it came with I probably will eventually, and slowly work my way up with the "mods" I'll add new style breaking, and a stereo system, and I'm going to convert it to 12 Volt because believe me, trying to crank over a big V8 Engine with a 6 Volt battery is sometimes a pain in the butt when the battery is low

Reply to The Cars of Armor Games Users. Share your pictures!

You must be logged in to post a reply!