ForumsGamesGame of the Year Award 2012 Launched

79 10803
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

You can start voting for your favorite games.

http://armorgames.com/game-of-the-year-2012/

• 79 Replies
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Voted for Last Stand and Swords & Potions, by the looks of the MMO voting, it seems as if Last Stand will win, though, who knows?

hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

I've never played Swords and Potions, however, I know it is a pretty popular game.
Dead Zone, on the other hand, I do play. Actually I just started a couple days ago. Time consuming, but fun, so I voted for The Last Stand.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I voted for Last Stand (that game got me hooked for some time) and Fantasy Online because it was the first MMO game I played and I really enjoyed it.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Voted for Infectonator 2 and skip. No me gusta MMO games, at all. Of the choices I played only Swords and Potions and let's just say it didn't impress me.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Is Kingdom Rush a 2012 game? Or is my memory useless?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Is Kingdom Rush a 2012 game? Or is my memory useless?

I'm not sure...but it isn't in the voting. The mobile version was though..I know that
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Okay, day 8:
I thought that we would be able to vote for the final one on each of the three days, but I guess not. For strategy games, Stick War 2 and Relic of War are both okay games in my mind. For me at least, I find all th others pretty boring (including Jacksmith ). So I voted for Stick War 2

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure...but it isn't in the voting. The mobile version was though..I know that

That game would win hands down, the only other game that compares is Jacksmith.
MrHankey93
MrHankey93
9 posts
Peasant

infectonator 2 it the best game ever!

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

infectonator 2 it the best game ever!

Very true. But unfortunately, some people don't think the same way and because of that, Infectionator 2 will most likely lose.....
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hey did anyone notice the typo? Apparantly Infectinator won on both day 1 and day 3, then Last Stand appears out of nowhere and replaces Infectinator on day 5.

Voted Last Stand and Stick War.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

It's like that on my computer too, except it only shows it on Day 1. You can still see the Last Stand icon under it though.

SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
70 posts
Blacksmith

I personally don't think Last Stand isn't that great.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

I voted Decision 2, which beat Shellshock Live 2 but lost to Infectonator 2.

I voted Last Stand: Dead Zone, which might probably win Game of the Year.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

This was a much more boring vote. First, I voted the same as yesterday: Infectionator 2 . For the second one, I wasn't even able to vote as I had not played to mobile version of either of them. If those were the actual games, I probably would have voted for IndestructoTank .

Showing 61-75 of 79