ForumsNews and FeedbackRating System

4 3342
bradhattan
bradhattan
1 posts
Peasant

WTF??? Telling me how many people play a game is a much less accurate way of rating a game. Your old user based system worked great! All you do with this new system is increase the number of people who visit crappy games. Let me guess, the business is up for sale and you are increasing new content by telling new programmers to come see how MANY people have checked out a game. Visits don't necessary translate into "likes" so to speak. Hint nudge wink - will the new site be called Armorface? FaceGames?Armorbook? or perhaps Gamesbook? I got dibs on name royalties!!!! To your credit, at least you will offer better games than Farmville and Angry Birds!

Hope you get the highest dollar!

• 4 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

What are you ranting about? The MMOs not displaying ratings? They've created a rating system for them already, but they haven't added it yet.

kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

If your talking about the numbers in the green box thats not how many people played it. They changed the rating to out of 100. so instead of 6.7/10 something would be 67 now.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

If your talking about the numbers in the green box thats not how many people played it. They changed the rating to out of 100. so instead of 6.7/10 something would be 67 now.

What you are talking about is a recent update (to a majority of you..)..so I doubt that is what he'd be talking about on Dec 26, 2012
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

We've had the new site up for a certain % of users in the past while we were testing it, so he might have seen it on Dec 26th.

Showing 1-4 of 4