ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] Slow Site

6 2382
Marshal
Marshal
20 posts
Peasant

now AG is slow to use (if even gets to see ag frontpage) past 45 mins and most likely due that I can't play Badeggsonline (can't login since I get error msg saying Connection Failure) and once I got Forbidden You don't have permission to use *AG's url of badeggsonline*. I can play BEO as guest via AG but that would be useless.

Same thing affects other MMOs too since even those can't be played (error msg in Sorcery Quest says

AuthenticationFailed

AuthenticationFailed: Failed to connect to services.armorgames.com).

• 6 Replies
knight19096
knight19096
1 posts
Nomad

The same thing just happend to me.I do agree that playing as a guest is worthless.You can't level up or get new weapons or shells.People work on their game to be the best.And if you can't be the best,then whats the point.This should be fixed so everyone can freely.There is also no excuse for this either.AG is one of the top gaming sites and this happens.

Dazzling0987654321
Dazzling0987654321
2 posts
Peasant

same here

pax78
pax78
9 posts
Nomad

same, pls fix fast and put a message on your startpage.

RoboKy
RoboKy
1 posts
Nomad

I thought i was band when i saw the forbbidin thing

GrappleX
GrappleX
11 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, seems to be fixed for now. Obviously just taking advantage of the holidays to do some site maintenance, nothing worth worrying about.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This is all fixed now. Contact me if your still experiencing this at Ferret@Armorgames.com.

Showing 1-6 of 6