ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Problems playing games on 12/27? - POST HERE!

121 22537
DAH92
DAH92
1 posts
Nomad

Impossible to play MMO. Blank page or error message server. please help me.

• 121 Replies
A_Papercut
A_Papercut
17 posts
Shepherd

Hrm... I tried clearing my cache, refreshing, closing my browser, etc... Nothing is working, though. After I cleared my cache, the blank page won't even load. It just stays on the screen before the game for all eternity.

gammeloni
gammeloni
1 posts
Nomad

When you guys try it out in other browsers, make sure that you don't forget to clear the cache there as well and close the browser before starting a new try. This helped me before and I can log into my MMO game.

Methodless_Madness
Methodless_Madness
6 posts
Nomad

Seems like the wrong people took a holiday to me.

Cyc2u
Cyc2u
28 posts
Jester

It was working for a while. I just got done in Wartune. Tried to switch to Dawn of the Dragons.... "waiting for armor games" in Firefox bottom left corner. Whenever that "waiting for (website)" message lingers more than a second, you aint connecting.

ptcdawg
ptcdawg
8 posts
Herald

Mine just started working. Not sure what did it because I did the same cache clearing that I'd done 15 times before, but I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

That's weird. 1 game I just can't play.

gorangar
gorangar
7 posts
Shepherd

And back to the same old problem, nothing works again .

A_Papercut
A_Papercut
17 posts
Shepherd

I don't know about anyone else, but everything is fine for me now. Thanks to anyone who helped fix the problem.

xSuperDaveX
xSuperDaveX
1 posts
Farmer

**** it fix this. Its been flaky all day, now its down again.

weird8willy
weird8willy
1 posts
Treasurer

I've had problems on and off all day. Most of the time reseting browser or computer worked. Most recently, resetting the router worked.

Chaosblade
Chaosblade
5 posts
Nomad

so flaky works some times doesn't on mmo mostly 5thplanet games

xserenityx
xserenityx
3 posts
Nomad

Also having issues with MMO's on all types of web browsers for all MMO's

Lisbella
Lisbella
12 posts
Shepherd

I tried 3 different browsers, Internet Explorer 8, Google Chrome 17.0.1 Firefox 23.0.1271.97 me, and just found out that when I'm logged out of the account ArmorGame, opens the address of the games, but as is necessary to log in to play, then comes the logged problem when the game does't open, it does not work. So I'll play monkey quest until you guys solve this problem because of problems now my life is full and I want is solutions. Thank you for ateção and have a good and productive day at work!

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Is everyone having trouble with only 5th planet games? -- Legacy of a Thousand Suns, Clash of the Dragons, Dawn of the Dragons, Legacy of Heroes.

If you are having trouble with a different game, please post and let me know.

Thanks!

xserenityx
xserenityx
3 posts
Nomad

No the issue seems to be with all MMO's. I just cleared my cache and attempted to open several unique MMO's. Nothing seemed to work.

Showing 31-45 of 121