ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Problems playing games on 12/27? - POST HERE!

121 22618
DAH92
DAH92
1 posts
Nomad

Impossible to play MMO. Blank page or error message server. please help me.

• 121 Replies
myiai
myiai
7 posts
Nomad

Im not sure if devs done something or gorangar is right but after rooter reboot its working for me too......clear cache, try different browser.....

Rilien
Rilien
4 posts
Nomad

I'm in now, too, after a computer restart and more cache resets (no router reset required). That was odd, but thanks whoever fixed it!

przem0l
przem0l
7 posts
Peasant

No, they just fix it. Dont know for how long, but i need just half hour .
Thx admins.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Test

bowhunter
bowhunter
5 posts
Bard

Still unable to log into mmo (clash of dragons) cleared cache 7 times, reset ip address once. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

elkaracho
elkaracho
6 posts
Peasant

It´s working now. Try to reset your routers...

renegadeo
renegadeo
19 posts
Peasant

Nothing working for me no idea what to do....

ValDon
ValDon
3 posts
Nomad

Must have been not liking IP address, after changing ip I am up and running now. Thank You.

bowhunter
bowhunter
5 posts
Bard

nothing appears to be working for me either, i cleared cache multiple times, reset the ip address, and power cycled the modem and router twice. any suggestions?

myiai
myiai
7 posts
Nomad

it worked for me for like 30 mins..... and not its the same white blank page again....

ptcdawg
ptcdawg
8 posts
Herald

Same for Myiai. It worked for awhile then I had to refresh and now I'm getting the blank white screen when I try to connect. Tried clearing the cache and tried all 3 browsers with no luck.

bowhunter
bowhunter
5 posts
Bard

as a side note, this is only happening to me with the mmo games not any of the other ones

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

When you clear your cache, you need to make sure that you close all versions of that browser before trying again. This seems to work for people 95% of the time, so do this.

ptcdawg
ptcdawg
8 posts
Herald

Ferret,
Tried again, unfortunately it appears I'm in that 5%. Any other suggestions (I say, suspecting that it'll work 10 min from now, just like last time)?

coreydillon90
coreydillon90
1 posts
Peasant

I have the same problem as bowhunter. I can access everything except the MMO games. I emptied the cache, closed the browser, reset the router, and it still wouldn't work.

Showing 16-30 of 121