ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Problems playing games on 12/27? - POST HERE!

121 22619
DAH92
DAH92
1 posts
Nomad

Impossible to play MMO. Blank page or error message server. please help me.

• 121 Replies
crowpaw
crowpaw
6 posts
Nomad

Dino Storm isn't working....... few hours earlier it worked....

Rilien
Rilien
4 posts
Nomad

It wasn't working this morning, so I cleared my cache and refreshed my browser, and then it worked. I logged in this afternoon, and it still worked. Then my page refreshed, and it stopped working. I've since cleared my cache and refreshed my browser, and it still isn't working.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We are looking in this guys, we realize it's frustrating. It seems to be happening repeatedly to small segment of people. More info as I get it.

Grobat23
Grobat23
1 posts
Peasant

Experiencing the same problem here now too. Loaded Dead Zone; Chronicles of Blood, Chronicles of Hervenale perfectly fine 2 hours ago. Now nothing will load. Using Firefox with cleared cache.

AngryAngel
AngryAngel
7 posts
Shepherd

It's working now.

frlona
frlona
3 posts
Shepherd

same problem as everyone the ability to play mmo seems to come and go for last 2 days...

AngryAngel
AngryAngel
7 posts
Shepherd

Not working again...

StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

This topic has gone even bigger than yesterdays version and for good reason. I have to add myself to it, mmo games randomly can and can't be accessed. Mostly can't, as is the case when I'm writing this. Clearing cache on my side doesn't help.

Would be nice if some network/server admin posted some official notice on what's going on (or at least what have they tried to do about it). Not as if it'll help, but it'll help lift some frustration for some of us.

WebNinja
WebNinja
1 posts
Nomad

I must add myself to the list also. I had problems yesterday but they seemed to of fixed themselves after a few hours. Now again today...

I have already tried multiple browsers, clear cached multiple times, updated my profile, and stood on one leg while doing this. Can't seem to get any of the games I play to work...

crowpaw
crowpaw
6 posts
Nomad

For me it's finally working ^^
I I disconnected the router for few minutes with PC off. Then i connected it and it's working with Dino Storm

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

If you're still having trouble, fill this out:

http://armorgames.com/mmo_games/report.php

This will help us figure out the issue you may be having.

BladeRexi
BladeRexi
1 posts
Jester

something's wrong with the mmo page. Takes me awful long to connect to various games with several trys.

Freggle
Freggle
3 posts
Peasant

Trouble playing MMO games... connection fails all the time!
(testing)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

cant play on facebook too

Um..AG has nothing to do with Facebook

Also..to you all that just posted..Ferret has a link to something to fill out if you are having issues with an MMO
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Guys, this is an old thread. Let's start a new one eh? Also, the fellow that started this posting was banned. If he wonders why, he can look at his name.

Showing 106-120 of 121