ForumsThe TavernDoes anyone here on Armor Games believe in a bear-like gigantic creature called Bigfoot?

25 3846
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Do you believe in Bigfoot?

• 25 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Fun fact: it is legal to hunt Bugfoot in Texas XD

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Nah, buy National Geographic Kids Almanac 2013 and go to History chapter.

/facepalm

You know photos can be fake...correct?

As to the discovering of monkeys talked about on the previous page...those monkeys were found in Africa..where they aren't as urbanized nearly as much as us. People looking for bigfoot may not be near a city...but chances are they are relatively close to at least a few towns. As urban and populated as America is..you'd think finding one would be pretty **** easy
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Fun fact: it is legal to hunt Bugfoot in Texas

It's legal to hunt anything in Texas, even the deadliest game of all.....MAN!
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

you know that finding bigfoot show really is a kicker, how theyve been searching for probably how long and still nothing has turned up as concrete evidence.

its a myth people, myths are myths.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

It's legal to hunt anything in Texas,

sorry about this double toll post but-

HAHAHAHAHA ikr.....
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

It's legal to hunt anything in Texas, even the deadliest game of all.....MAN!

You want to come to Texas now don't you?
its a myth people, myths are myths.

Wait.....That means that he's a mythical beast! So this means that he was the first Rhett and Link Fan, he was a fan before they even had youtube because he's a creeper. We can't kill him now!
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I highly doubt if bigfoot exists. Considering the huge number of redneck hunters running around in the woods hunting everything in site, I find it very very hard to believe that no one has bagged Bigfoot by now.

SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
70 posts
Blacksmith

Tell you the truth, I don't believe in Bigfoot. That's just a kid's story and there is no tangible evidence showing that there is a Bigfoot, so no.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

ha no honestly i would believe in more of man-bear-pig existing over "Bigfoot" cause if there was such thing people would have actual proof cause these days people can just record someone whose wearing a costume from a distance

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

i would believe in more of man-bear-pig existing over "Bigfoot"

What are you talking about? Man-bear-pig does exist! I saw him! I'm being super cereal
Showing 16-25 of 25