ForumsSupport ForumWartune isnt working

11 3350
interpoal101
interpoal101
6 posts
Nomad

All i see is a long loading screen then blank..

• 11 Replies
Arceus12
Arceus12
145 posts
Shepherd

interpoal the servers at wartune's side must not be working or it is a problem at your sidei hope this help's you

interpoal101
interpoal101
6 posts
Nomad

umm, the game just on this site isnt working.. working fine on aeria and facebook

interpoal101
interpoal101
6 posts
Nomad

http://wartune.r2games.com/game/play/?server=332&t=1356617617

Arceus12
Arceus12
145 posts
Shepherd

Which server are you using.Because there where some user who could only use a certain servers

interpoal101
interpoal101
6 posts
Nomad

Umm, seeing as it wont even load to let me use a server im not using any.. ive done everything i know to do on my end

interpoal101
interpoal101
6 posts
Nomad

Just bought wings and VIP yesterday and if its not working best believe i will get a full refund.

Arceus12
Arceus12
145 posts
Shepherd

They are stopping connexions from their servers to AG due to maintenance which will be hitting AG and Kabam here is the proof

interpoal101
interpoal101
6 posts
Nomad

wish theyd have warned us.. i was in a multiplayer dungeon.. now im locked at 2/3 because it happened during the run

Arceus12
Arceus12
145 posts
Shepherd

Year but that was lucky because one day i could not play any game on AG, but this is the end of the thread therefore the end of our conversation.Goodbye

Arceus12
Arceus12
145 posts
Shepherd

Year oops i ment yeah

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Wartune was under maintenance, it should be fine now. If you're having additional issues, this is relevant....

We know that some users are getting this issue and we're working hard to get it fixed. Please post over in THIS THREAD, so we can gather all data together to solve the issue. Locking this thread.

Showing 1-11 of 11