ForumsThe TavernBratt02 is a GIRL!!

12 3174
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

It is true! I am so, so shocked.

Check his profile here.

Oh my freaking goodness. I a really really shocked...

It is like we never knew him...umm... her...

:0

What do you think?

KingRyan

• 12 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, if you think of the name Bratt02, then you would think of a girl. I knew she was a girl this whole time. (not to sound stalker-ish :P) Hmmm never seen queen before though.....

Anyway, there is no real reason to make a thread like this. I don't really see it as important or useful orhelpful to the site, so this shouldn't be here.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

holy sjite relly im so sockd i fort he wos a guy but hes a she

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

@Estel....

How did you know she was a girl the whole time?

Also, I think this IS important because he is one of the main members of AG. He is number 3! And he was an active forum member too. Also, when you are friends with someone for so long and then they say they are a girl wha do you think?

KingRyan

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

i dident i fort she was a guy im so shokd my mouth is still open dude

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

i thort she wos a girl ones and i thort noo

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

Yeah. I was friends with him/her and we were talking about school and stuff. It caught me offguard. But I'm still friends with her.

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

KingRyan! stop saying he! its her!!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'm not exactly saying "HA I TOLD YOU SO" but I had my suspicions. Actually I thought "maybe he's gender non-conformist", because I can lapse into that kind of thinking without batting an eyelid.

Normatively speaking everything pointed to a person of female gender. The name, as Estel points out, is not something a male would typically use. Also, the use of the unicorn avatar without any apparent motive (unlike say those who subscribe to Christian theology) and his/her defense of it (upon my questioning) struck me as distinctly feminine. As far as could be observed, the characteristics pointed that way, though really the main reason some of you are shocked and I'm not is experience. Like I said though, I'm not drawing any conclusions on whether the person running the account was definitively male/female/other.

Ultimately it doesn't matter, really. What kind of real-world dimension does this have?

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I think she/he keeps changing her/his gender. He/she is probably laughing her butt off right now listening to us all.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

@ squidlidink: Really? This is the only change I'm aware of, and I regularly contacted Bratt for a while on AG. I think given the user's high rank, no change would have gone unnoticed.

Devoidless is the user who constantly changes gender just to muck around with people's heads

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well she is the first to get Queen which I have seen the rank before!Well I actually can't believe she is a girl.Well we might miss her.(Are you sure she didn't get hacked?)

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

yeah I thought so but why does it matter

Showing 1-12 of 12