ForumsGamesWasted Youth Part 1... WE NEED PART 2!!!

20 20582
kragnock
kragnock
34 posts
Shepherd

who thinks we need part 2? any favorite parts about part 1? comment here about it!

• 20 Replies
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

it is a kinda weird game but part 2 would be ok.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

The developer has been saying for a while on his blog that the ho-hum reaction for the first part has led to a slow down of production for part 2. There is a good chance that part two might not be available for a while more, if at all.

kragnock
kragnock
34 posts
Shepherd

wow its been almost 3 years -_-

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

It was a great game, I literally spent hours talking to all the people and exploring the areas (as with all RPG games I come across). A second one would be great, especially since the creator left a cliffhanger for an ending.

kragnock
kragnock
34 posts
Shepherd

ikr jim. unfair, it was either Dave, Stouffer, possibly xerxes that killed the missing ones even though xerxes was missing too

McDerpis
McDerpis
1 posts
Nomad

They said they would make a second one, I hope they didn't lie to us...

MrHappy12
MrHappy12
1 posts
Peasant

I need part 2!!! Was Annabelle murdered by someone?

joshuap123
joshuap123
1 posts
Nomad

ive got all the achevments and this game is awesome fun but im waiting for part 2

Hawkeye0430
Hawkeye0430
1 posts
Nomad

The chances of WYP2 are dead, Been over a year since even a status update. He has abandoned us.

AquaRescue
AquaRescue
88 posts
Peasant

Mhm...

thespearsofdoom
thespearsofdoom
1 posts
Shepherd

maybe he died so he cant make it??:3(but he probably still is aliveXD)

blackbishop
blackbishop
1 posts
Farmer

I love the game and i would really like to know who the murderer is.I think that he should tell us the whole story if he really can't make the 2nd part.Which probably won't happen either.

Razababar
Razababar
2 posts
Nomad

I wonder who is behind those murders its 3 year and its not coming i want it

123jskbuilder
123jskbuilder
1 posts
Farmer

It's been close to 6 years and if he hasn't made it by now, he likely won't be making it. We may as will just surrender and wait till he posts the story or eventually makes it.

reece0123
reece0123
2 posts
Nomad

or maybe he is a lazy butt yeah he is a lazy person.who does not want to make the game when we want and need this game!!!!!!!!!

Showing 1-15 of 20