ForumsNews and FeedbackButton - Delete Game

10 4019
Null1k
Null1k
2 posts
Peasant

What? What about it? it's sick? I think you can do it nice and original!

• 10 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

What exactly are you trying to say? Are you suggesting a game or are you suggesting that we get the ability to delete games based on a vote etc.

Null1k
Null1k
2 posts
Peasant

I'm talking about button "Delete" that is in player profile on site, it is not solid for Armorgames.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

That only means that you can delete it from your favorites list, not the site.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

And dont wonder if you see the same on your friendslist... same there, its also means you can delete someone from your friendslist, but the user isnt "deleted" from AG^^

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I'm not sure about this, but maybe he's trying to say that the "Delete" button on the favourite games list should be improved. I have to admit that it took me a while to notice the word "Delete" on that list because it's a bit small for me, but I wear glasses (that could be the reason why I didn't see it earlier).

knightwolf123
knightwolf123
4 posts
Blacksmith

Why some1 needs to do this? i'm here to ''delete'' a button and then what you do???,can any1 tell me about it?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Why some1 needs to do this? i'm here to ''delete'' a button and then what you do???,can any1 tell me about it?

Are you asking what the button does? For friends list..it unfriends 'em. for fave games it un-faves 'em
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I think he wants a button that instead of having to go to your game and press the un favorite button you can just delete it while looking at a list of your favorite games.

At least that is what I see.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I think he wants a button that instead of having to go to your game and press the un favorite button you can just delete it while looking at a list of your favorite games.

This is addressed to me..correct?

You can delete games in your favorite list by click "All favorites"..then clicking the delete button next to 'em (which we are talking about in this thread =p)
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Ohhhhhhhhh . I don't have many games on my favorite list so I never clicked on the "All favorites" button. :/

Well now I have no idea what he seems to be talking about. I'm sure he's probably already clicked the all favorites button by now so it probably isn't that.

Showing 1-10 of 10