ForumsThe TavernCan you stump the Akinator?

126 76003
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Just think of a character (fictional or real) and have the Akinator try to guess it. I once thought of John's elephant and it got it right.

• 126 Replies
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

I stumped it with Adam Sandler's daughter Sadie, some random goddess from Greek mythology that I thought would be obscure enough and have since forgotten. I remember she was the goddess of wrestling, though. Oh, and a character from a short story Stephen King's son wrote called "Pop Art" named Arthur Roth.

It really does take some obscure people to stump him. He guessed several times for the last of my three "a character you made up" :P

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Well, the pool of characters to stump him will only shrink as he gathers that data...

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

True, I actually made sure he got Arthur into his system by using him as my character a few times until he guessed it correctly.

I even added the question "Is your character inflatable" since Arthur in the story is a person that is inflatable and has to communicate by writing on paper hung around his neck.

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

Just wondering: When you guys say you "stump" the Akinator, are you actually answering most of the questions with certainty (i.e. choosing either "yes" or "no&quot? I think it would be more of a challenge to choose a character whose details, characteristics, story you know very well, as opposed to some obscure but random character you know very little about.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Actually even the obscure characters were easy enough to, if unknown, google information about. I will admit the Greek goddess I used was more difficult, but even then only a couple questions required "don't know" to be used as the answer.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Just wondering: When you guys say you "stump" the Akinator, are you actually answering most of the questions with certainty (i.e. choosing either "yes" or "no&quot? I think it would be more of a challenge to choose a character whose details, characteristics, story you know very well, as opposed to some obscure but random character you know very little about.

Course, well at least I chose characters I know very well. Checked them up too if unsure .
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

It couldn't get Tom Natsworthy from Mortal Engines.

robotking98
robotking98
124 posts
Nomad

I'll be ****ed, he actually managed to get Joe Ledger from Patient Zero right.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Yea I had the same thing happen when I was thinking of Macbeth as the character he had to guess. Was very weird since it was a string of innapropproriate questions and then I never saw the questions again.

Yup. I was doing random answers to see what kind of character it would give me when it got...well...not AG appropriate....
Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

My tip for stumping the Akinator.

Go for the YouTube channels that aren't big. You can easily stump the Akinator since he'll think of channels with tons of subscribers and views.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I got him with alistar smythe from the 1994 spider-man tv show.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

The Ankinator keeps on saying "I know who you are thinking of but he is not for children" Funny fact- the charecter was one of my teachers is that saying something?????

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

The Ankinator keeps on saying "I know who you are thinking of but he is not for children" Funny fact- the charecter was one of my teachers is that saying something?????

Indeed. Beware! Run! Flee the classrooms!
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

LOL!I thought of Chupacabras,and he guessed it!Wow,this is amazing!

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I just stumped the Akinator!First,I was thinking of Chupacabras,Jason Voorhees,Gay Akinator(he said Akinator,but that's ok),then I was thinking of Drekavac(a mithological being from Drvar in Bosnia)and he said that I was thinking of Elephants.

Showing 76-90 of 126