ForumsThe TavernCan you stump the Akinator?

126 76009
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Just think of a character (fictional or real) and have the Akinator try to guess it. I once thought of John's elephant and it got it right.

• 126 Replies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I stumped him with Ender from Ender's Game, I was surprised. But after you stump the genie it asks you for the name of the character you were thinking so it will probably get him right the next time.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

He also got Goliath from Gargoyles, Lucy (the fossil), Thorin Oakenshield (probably a bad time to use that one :P), some poet, God, Illuvatar, Boss Nass, himself, and some more I forgot. However he didn't get Raymond Fosca from a novel; stumped him on that one at least^^

illuvatar? so you have read the Simarillion? (yes I know it is misspelled)

I easily stumped him with Jacen Solo, he ended up getting some character from the Dragonriders of Pern series.

p.s. would you define the force as magical powers?

~~~Darth Caedus
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I remember I used to play this in math class. The weird part is that it once came up with some inappropriate questions. As in adult +.

Yea I had the same thing happen when I was thinking of Macbeth as the character he had to guess. Was very weird since it was a string of innapropproriate questions and then I never saw the questions again.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Okay, he got Lobelia Sackville-Baggins, so he is officially unstumpable.

~~~Darth Caedus

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Yeah I stumped him with BaekHo from NU'EST

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Obscure anime characters didn't stump him, then I tried the main character of an older one it took him twice to guess Cyborg 009.

Just curious, does anyone know how many guesses/questions before he's officially stumped or is it a random thing when he gives up?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

p.s. would you define the force as magical powers?

Ep 4-6..yes

Ep 1-3..Apparently not! *throws fit*
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Ep 4-6..yes

Ep 1-3..Apparently not! *throws fit*
Quit whining, the prequel trilogy was better anyway. And yes, the Force is magic.
Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Apparently, the Akinator knows about the Battlefield video game series.

I came here expecting he was a Call of Duty fanboy who knew only about Call of Duty and nothing else.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Apparently, the Akinator knows about the Battlefield video game series.

I came here expecting he was a Call of Duty fanboy who knew only about Call of Duty and nothing else.

lol, i would think that too if i actually was wondering about that...
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Master Chief took him six questions, I guess he just isn't everyday enough (I am going to try Malo from TP)

~~~Darth Caedus

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

He got Malo, but I defeated him with Ledian (a pokemon)

first time through (before it timed out), he kept saying "one who doubts his own doubts, you"

funny thing is. He got really close. His final guess was that of the pokemon Ledian evolves from (Ledyba)

~~~Darth Caedus

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

sorry for dp

I hit nothing but no, and I got "The grouchiest player ever, who hates saying yes"

Nothing but Don't know produces "The one about whom nothing is known"

probably produces "Probably Someone"

and as aforementioned, nothing but probably not produces "Someone who doubts their own doubt; You"

and yes is on the first page.

~~~Darth Caedus

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

The only one I managed to stump it on was Nito from Dark Souls, but after his first guess he got it after no more than 4 extra questions.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Apparently people fails to understand the fairly simple concept of stumping the system.

You only stump it when it gives up and ask you to type in the character you were thinking of.

Showing 61-75 of 126