ForumsGamesWatch Dogs

6 2964
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

E3 Trailer

Looks like a game I'll be pre-ordering. Release date still TBD in 2013. What do you think?

• 6 Replies
dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

I think I heard that they were going to hold the game off until the next gen of consoles due to the programs they are using

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad
Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

Glad to see that I'm not the only one going crazy over this game, even though there've been only two trailer.

Well, one, since the second one was like the first, except the last thirty seconds or so were different. (CO-OP, SERIOUSLY!?)

Even though no information has been released, this looks like it'll have an interesting story with new elements included into the Open-World Genre.

So far, I'm calling this, GTAV, or Beyond: Two Souls to get GOTY from a bunch of people...

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Just looks like GTA to me so I'm not going to get it.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

So far, I'm calling this, GTAV, or Beyond: Two Souls to get GOTY from a bunch of people...

I don't know why but I have this feeling The Last of Us may sneak into the GOTY conversations.

Just looks like GTA to me so I'm not going to get it.

But...but.....but.......you can hack into traffic lights and people's phones. How can you say that?

I thought of the TV show "Person Of Interest" when I saw that trailer, lol.
Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

I don't know why but I have this feeling The Last of Us may sneak into the GOTY conversations.

I knew someone might say that, but Beyond: Two Souls and Watch_Dogs just seem so much more appealing.

Those would seem to be easy GOTY winners.

Unless FFV13 comes out...

lol
Showing 1-6 of 6