ForumsForum GamesDramar:Destiny

86 13568
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

You are in the land the of Dramar,a Mythical land where there are all types of creatures,monsters and the occasional talking rabbit.You are just one of the may inhabitants that live in this land but you are more significant than any one of them because you have a destiny for greatness.You can ignore this destiny and explore all the things Dramar has to offer.

Name:
Race:Human or something mythical.
Appearence:
BioAt least 3 sentences,will determine starting spot and equipment.)
Equipment:
Inv:
Party:None

• 86 Replies
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name: Argamen Phish
Race: Elan
Appearance:1st page
Bio: Grew up in dysfunctional family until he ran away from home. He still misses his sister but hates his parents. Currently working as a helper to a mage.
HP:50/50
Equipment:Mage robes
Inv:2 small healing potions.
Spells:Fireball(Weak), Raise Undead(Weak), Resistance(W), Resilience(W)

"No one leaves."With that you get a blow to the head and when you turn to face who it is a giant troll is standing there fists raised.The man you were talking to dashes off into a crowd of people.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I fully power up and launch the fireball I've been holding at the troll. After which I raise an undead. I aslo use resistance and resilience.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Bio: Grew up in dysfunctional family until he ran away from home. He still misses his sister but hates his parents. Currently working as a helper to a mage.
HP:43/50

The troll blocks your spell and sends them back at your undead.He then launches himself at you and his punch flings you across the Yard.Chants of fight fight fight fight can be heard in the yard.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Did you take into account resistance and resilience with his last attack

The troll blocks your spell and sends them back at your undead. He then launches himself at you and his punch flings you across the Yard.Chants of fight fight fight fight can be heard in the yard.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I raise another undead and tell him to charge the troll then when he gets close I light the undead on fire with a fireball.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Shadow White
Race:Human/wood elf
Appearence: Shadow is around 6ft 4inch tall, has human ears, and brown eyes, that sometimes turn a blueish-gold when he uses magic. He has short, curly brown hair. His skin is a slightly tan, even though he doesn't go outside much. He has a lean build, and often wears working cloth. He is good with the bow, sword and magic.
Bio: Shadow mother was human and his father was a wood elf. His mothers name was Angle White, and his father was Alan White. He was raised by his mother is a human settlement until he turned ten. A month after his tenth birthday, the settlement was attack by a bandit gang known as the dark forest gang. His mother told him to go to his father, and sacrificed her self for him to get away. Before she died, she told Shadow where his father was living, he was living on an wood elf settlement, far to the east of the human settlements. He traveled from city to city, town to town, and settlement to settlement, stopping in taverns to get food, and sometimes he hunted, when he was no-where near civilizations. Until he reach the settlement his mother said his father was. He try to enter the settlement, but the guard wouldn't let him in, until he told his story and said the name of his father. Seeing his distress they let him in. Unknown to him, his father was the local ranger of the area. His father taught Shadow all he knew, how to fight with a sword, to use a bow and arrow, and how to use magic. Shadow now 17 want to travel the land, and some day become a paladin.
Equipment:Bow,15 Arrows, Worn leather armor
Inv:3 Small potion of health, Village clothes
Party:
Dervin,Mage,50/50,Wood Elf,M

I equip the armor, "Lets take a scenic route, less of a chance for bandits." I say when Dervin and I are out of the village.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name:Ralphina Lupa
Race:Wood Elf/Werewolf
Appearance:Ralphina is 6 feet tall, has pointy ears, and amber colored eyes that are shaped like a wolf's. She has short, wavy, white hair. Her skin is a nice even but light tan. She has the build of an athlete and is often dressed in clothes that are suited for hunting and or camping. She has a wolf form that has white fur and looks like a wolf that is big enough for an adult human to ride.
Bio:Ralphina's mom was a werewolf and her dad was a wood elf. She was raised by her parents in a house that was at the edge of a wood elf settlement until she turned ten. two days after her tenth b-day her dad went to work, as a guard, and never came back. It is presumed that he was killed by the bandits that lived in some parts of the forest that surrounded the settlement. Ralphina's mom finished raising her and then left to kill the bandits. Ralphina was 16 when her mom left. Two years went by before Ralphina saw her mom again. Ralphina now lives in her parent's house while her mom stays in her wolf form and nurses a broken heart that is bound to never heal.
Equipment:Light training sword,Wooden shield,Normal clothes.
Inv:None

Oh great a mage. I think in my mind as I prepare for the fight.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Yep without it your health would be so low down.

The undead gets close the troll goes to lift him up but screams in pain when his hand catches on fire.

Name: Shadow White
Race:Human/wood elf
Appearence: Shadow is around 6ft 4inch tall, has human ears, and brown eyes, that sometimes turn a blueish-gold when he uses magic. He has short, curly brown hair. His skin is a slightly tan, even though he doesn't go outside much. He has a lean build, and often wears working cloth. He is good with the bow, sword and magic.
Bio: Shadow mother was human and his father was a wood elf. His mothers name was Angle White, and his father was Alan White. He was raised by his mother is a human settlement until he turned ten. A month after his tenth birthday, the settlement was attack by a bandit gang known as the dark forest gang. His mother told him to go to his father, and sacrificed her self for him to get away. Before she died, she told Shadow where his father was living, he was living on an wood elf settlement, far to the east of the human settlements. He traveled from city to city, town to town, and settlement to settlement, stopping in taverns to get food, and sometimes he hunted, when he was no-where near civilizations. Until he reach the settlement his mother said his father was. He try to enter the settlement, but the guard wouldn't let him in, until he told his story and said the name of his father. Seeing his distress they let him in. Unknown to him, his father was the local ranger of the area. His father taught Shadow all he knew, how to fight with a sword, to use a bow and arrow, and how to use magic. Shadow now 17 want to travel the land, and some day become a paladin.
Equipment:Bow,15 Arrows, Worn leather armor
Inv:3 Small potion of health, Village clothes
Party:
Dervin,Mage,50/50,Wood Elf,M

The long way takes you twice as long and after a day's walking you begin to hear noises following you.They are getting closer and Dervin is getting worried.

Appearance:Ralphina is 6 feet tall, has pointy ears, and amber colored eyes that are shaped like a wolf's. She has short, wavy, white hair. Her skin is a nice even but light tan. She has the build of an athlete and is often dressed in clothes that are suited for hunting and or camping. She has a wolf form that has white fur and looks like a wolf that is big enough for an adult human to ride.
Bio:Ralphina's mom was a werewolf and her dad was a wood elf. She was raised by her parents in a house that was at the edge of a wood elf settlement until she turned ten. two days after her tenth b-day her dad went to work, as a guard, and never came back. It is presumed that he was killed by the bandits that lived in some parts of the forest that surrounded the settlement. Ralphina's mom finished raising her and then left to kill the bandits. Ralphina was 16 when her mom left. Two years went by before Ralphina saw her mom again. Ralphina now lives in her parent's house while her mom stays in her wolf form and nurses a broken heart that is bound to never heal.

The mage heads the charge conjouring a sword in one hand and an axe in another.Two of the bandits stop and draw arrows to their bows,the last trips at your feet.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Yep without it your health would be so low down.

The undead gets close the troll goes to lift him up but screams in pain when his hand catches on fire.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At that point while he's distracted I run up close close range put a fireball into him.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I try to ignore the mage and get rid of the archers. I ignore the one that tripped cause he is as good as dead.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

The troll topples backwards crying in pain.This angers many of his buddies and the begin fighting in the crowd.

HP:45/50

You get past the one on the ground who is searching for his sword.The first bandit is taken care of quickly before an arrow hits your shoulder.The mage changes tactics and runs beside the archer and starts charging a spell.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

The troll topples backwards crying in pain.This angers many of his buddies and the begin fighting in the crowd.
---------------------------------------------------------
If I can I try to get away and hide out til everything blows over or until I have the upper hand.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

You dash into the fighting crowd,which has broken into a riot,leaving the troll searching for you.He soon gets bored and runs to smash some skulls.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

You dash into the fighting crowd,which has broken into a riot,leaving the troll searching for you.He soon gets bored and runs to smash some skulls.
----------------------------------------
Yay I survived.
Um I guess I wait til things quiet down and find someone I can ally myself with.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I charge the mage and archer at full speed cause I don't want the mage to have time to get the spell off.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

It wont be quieting down.One of the mage prisoners manages to smash the gate to the inside of the prison,all hell breaks lose and the prisoners scramble to get through.There are only enough gaurds to hold them for a short time.

The mage doesn't get their spell away in time and while your blade is slicing their head off the archer backs up to get a clear shot and trips on the bandit on the floor.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

It wont be quieting down.One of the mage prisoners manages to smash the gate to the inside of the prison,all hell breaks lose and the prisoners scramble to get through.There are only enough gaurds to hold them for a short time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I join the melee and summon an undead and cast my two Rs. After that I use fireballs to strike at the guards when I can.

Showing 46-60 of 86