ForumsGamesAnyone playing Stick Empires?

3 4487
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Not sure where this should go, as it's almost definitely an MMO but technically not on ArmorGames, and I think the MMO section is only for ones on ArmorGames. Alas, if I'm wrong. some helpful mod/admin can move it, so no biggie.

So, has anyone else discovered the madness? The war of wars? The fight for conquest? The thirst for blood? The longing for CaptainCorps's mighty army to be demolished? Sorry gep >

Well, if you haven't noticed, many of the top players are from Colony. I myself have a ways to go before pro level but I'm getting there. Of course I'll never pay for Chaos Empire either.

Anyone? Anyone?

• 3 Replies
The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

Stick Empires has been out for a while (2 months[ 3 if you count alpha]) They have forums all about stick empires on stickpage.

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

Sorry for double posting but when Stick Empires was in alpha.their would be about 30 users online. Then in beta, the population increased by 200-300. Then Stick War 2 was released on stickpage 300-350. Then Stick War 2 was now on other sites, 350-1,000.

Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

God it was awesome to see a Stick Strike Sequel and look at the leaderboard and see so many Colony pros xD

Showing 1-3 of 3